Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

MAURICIO POCHETTINO
Could we?
Would he?
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Whitestone

No chance unfortunately. Nice idea though.

South Coast White

Would be a terrific coup. Probably far too expensive and boubtful he would want championship football. Saying that it could be a great stepping stone back into English football with an ambition to bring us back to top flight football. It would also bring enormous profile to the club and attract quality players.
Great thought but highly unlikely.

Southcoastffc

079.gif Unfortunately - not least because we couldn't afford him.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Sgt Fulham

There is ambition and then there is delusion I'm afraid.

RaySmith

Who is to say that  even if he did come in, he  could work his magic immediately?

Asotosyios

I think we need "the best coach in the Premier League" - John Carver for me.

Dodgin

Can see the Greek connection. would they let him go. Best he stays there.

Mince n Tatties

Watch what you wish for,there were a few on here wanted the Cowley boys from Lincoln.
Now on verge of double relegation with Huddersfield.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

AnOldBrownie

Javier Callehas ... Villarreal. They are playing good football.  Currently 5th in La Liga.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

Whitestone

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 28, 2020, 06:25:54 PM
Javier Callehas ... Villarreal. They are playing good football.  Currently 5th in La Liga.

That would upset a few people on here because he'd undoubtedly want Anguissa in his starting line up!

ron

Quote from: Whitestone on June 28, 2020, 06:29:25 PM

That would upset a few people on here because he'd undoubtedly want Anguissa in his starting line up!

....instead of the current Anguish in the starting line ups..

FFC1987

Quote from: Whitestone on June 28, 2020, 06:29:25 PM

I think if he came in and got Anguissa playing to the standard hes capable of, no one would bat an eyelid!