watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

so do you think parker will pick a striker to be in

Started by fulhamben, June 29, 2020, 06:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

the squad for the qpr. i know we dont have many, but if ak is still injured, id love to see stansfield and taylor crossdale called up. it would be far superior to putting a midfielder up top who has flopped in his own role of late. im fully expecting zero strikers in squad though  :012:
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Whitestone

I think Stansfield is most likely, particularly as we'll be missing Kebano too. Also he was the player Parker went to when we were light in the striker department earlier in the season.

fulhamben

Quote from: Whitestone on June 29, 2020, 06:41:02 PM
I think Stansfield is most likely, particularly as we'll be missing Kebano too. Also he was the player Parker went to when we were light in the striker department earlier in the season.
and he played well, which is why im suprised he didnt get a look in, in the last 2 squads.

rebel

I think the team selected against Villa in the FA Cup played really well, lots of 'flowing' football, not sure we had an out and out striker that day.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

rebel

Matt10

Think it will be BDR like it was last time Mitro was out. He was our striker vs Boro and Charlton in which we tied Charlton and won vs Boro.

Statto

Under Jokanovic we were brilliant for long spells with Floyd bloody Ayite up front. We've more than enough attacking talent in Cavaleiro, Reid and if fit, AK47, to make a quality strike force without resorting to youth players. As usual, if we can't pick up points in the next few games it's on Parker.

alfie

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 29, 2020, 06:44:51 PM
Its asking a hell of a lot of a youngster
He is a very confident youngster, who can and will hold his own.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamben

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 29, 2020, 06:44:51 PM
Its asking a hell of a lot of a youngster

how old was sess when he started playing?

Bill2

No doubt all the big clubs would be pleased if he played. Gives them a chance to see how he performs and if any good buy him for a few quid.

fulhamben

Quote from: Bill2 on June 29, 2020, 07:13:55 PM
No doubt all the big clubs would be pleased if he played. Gives them a chance to see how he performs and if any good buy him for a few quid.
yes those 2 appearances for fulham must have been what attracted liverpool to harvey elliot. lets not pretend that big clubs dont scout academies

grandad

4-4-2 with BDR & Stansfield up top. No inverted wingers. Play Cav & Knockers on their proper sides. Odoi LB, Christie RB. Reed DM . Stef Jo & Cairney MF. Hector & Marchand CB´s. Bench, McD, Ream, Sess, Bryan, Arter, Onomah, & anyone else with 2 feet.
Where there's a will there's a wife

fulhamben

Quote from: grandad on June 29, 2020, 07:21:16 PM
4-4-2 with BDR & Stansfield up top. No inverted wingers. Play Cav & Knockers on their proper sides. Odoi LB, Christie RB. Reed DM . Stef Jo & Cairney MF. Hector & Marchand CB´s. Bench, McD, Ream, Sess, Bryan, Arter, Onomah, & anyone else with 2 feet.
i like this

fulhamben

although i reckon we will get spanked with 11 outfield players and no goal keeper

Twig

Worth trying. .

fulhamben

Quote from: Twig on June 29, 2020, 07:27:59 PM

Worth trying. .
Quote from: Twig on June 29, 2020, 07:27:59 PM

Worth trying. .
no, scramble keepers are not allowed im afraid
                                                                               no keeper
christie                                     hecter                                               mlm                           odoi
                                                                              reed
cav                                             stefjo                                       cairney                             knockeart
                                                 reid                                          stansfield

grandad

Have you seen our 2nd GK in our Ladies team.  Have a look on the Offal. She fits the bill as well as the whole goal.
Where there's a will there's a wife

The Rational Fan

Compare
Mason Greenwood (1/10/2001) for Under 18s in 2017/18: 17 games and 16 goals in 1158 mins.
Jay Stansfield (24/11/2002) for under 18s in 2019/20: 14 games and 22 goals in 1238 mins.

As strong a Mitrovic is, Stansfield scores a goal every 56 minutes and an adequate replacement for a game that we don't have to win to remain 5th.