watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team vs QPR

Started by Asotosyios, June 29, 2020, 08:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asotosyios

I would leave Knockaert on the bench - assuming Kamara is not available, he is the only senior attacking player we will have as an impact sub.

Rodak
Odoi/Christie, Hector, Ream, Le Marchand/Odoi
Johansen, Reed, Cairney
Cavaleiro, BDR, Bryan

Artful Dodger

What's the matter with Kamara? Do we know when he will be available?
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Matt10

If Kamara's not fit, then BDR should play in Mitro's place. Think Cav needs to start as we need goals, then Knockaert on the right.

Ironically, the last time BDR played as our striker, Knockaert scored v Boro (Bryan assist), so who knows. Watching the 90min replay as I type this.

4-3-3 for me, but I'd like to see StefJo get a run in so he can slot in some through passes to our expected pace up top. We need to do the punishing this go around.

Rodak

Christie   Hector     Ream     Bryan

Reed   Cairney  SefJo

Knockaert     BDR        Cav

Bill2

Quote from: Matt10 on June 29, 2020, 08:58:40 PM
If Kamara's not fit, then BDR should play in Mitro's place. Think Cav needs to start as we need goals, then Knockaert on the right.

Ironically, the last time BDR played as our striker, Knockaert scored v Boro (Bryan assist), so who knows. Watching the 90min replay as I type this.

4-3-3 for me, but I'd like to see StefJo get a run in so he can slot in some through passes to our expected pace up top. We need to do the punishing this go around.

Rodak

Christie   Hector     Ream     Bryan

Reed   Cairney  SefJo

Knockaert     BDR        Cav

Looks good to me.

Dodgin

Forward line, one of them on the bench, give Stansfield a start.

filham

Very difficult  with Mitro, Kamara and Mawson not available.

Let us start with:-
                                                                   Rodak
                                        Christie       Hector            Ream           Odoi
                                                                        Reed
                                                        Cairney                     Onama
                                    Knockhaert                     Johanson                       Cavy

@jolslover

Rodak, Odoi Hector Ream Bryan, Reed Cairney Onomah, Knockaert Reid Cavaleiro

If Kamara is fit then put him in for Onomah and play Reid at CM - also wouldn't mind if Le March comes in at LB/CB or if Johansen played instead of Onomah - come on Fulham
STH H3

ffc73

Quote from: Dodgin on June 29, 2020, 09:26:36 PM
Forward line, one of them on the bench, give Stansfield a start.

0001.jpeg

The Rational Fan

When I coached under-7s football, I liked center-backs that "don't fall over when the ball is crossed into the box", it would be good to add this missing quality to the left side of Fulham's defense. MLM has this quality of not falling over when the ball is crossed.

Although MLM would be the weakest player in the starting XI, I think he is better than Ream, and teams with worse center-backs than MLM have been promoted. MLM was part of the three clean sheet run in the premier league and Hector-MLM could get three-clean sheets in the playoffs.

Starting XI
             Rodak
Christie Hector MLM Odoi
                Reed
          Stefjo  Cairney
Knockaert  Reid     Bryan

2nd Half
               Rodak
Dramah Hector MLM Odoi
                Reed
     Cairney      Onamah
Cav      Stansfield   Reid

Note: Dramah and Stansfield are future premier league players, so ready to play QPR.

Bench: Betts, S.Sess, Dramah, Ream, KMac, Onamah, Jasper, Cav and Stansfield
Stay at Motspur Park: Mitro, Kamara, Arter, Mawson and Fulham's security team.

Facts Not Fiction

Rodak

Hector Ream MLM

Sessegnon Reed Johansen Cairney Bryan

Reid Cavaleiro

We Are Premier League

Rodak
                                        Christie       Hector            Ream           Bryan
                                                                     Reed
                                                        Cairney             Onomah
                                             Konck                Reid              Cava

Betts
MLM, Odoi, Sess
Arter, Johansen, MCD
Jasper, Stan the man

58min:
Johansen for Cairney
Odoi for Bryan
Stan for Onomah (Reid drop into midfield)

75min:
MCD for Reed
Jasper on

rebel

Earlier in the season we had players interchange positions, it really worked, we've stopped doing stuff that worked. We look devoid of ideas. Parker's coaching session must consist of 'counting the number of players' who turn up for the coaching session.   

Statto

Mix it up a bit please Scott...

Rodak
Sessegnon - Hector - Ream - Odoi
Reed - Johansen
Cairney
Cavaleiro - Reid - Bryan

The Rational Fan

Why is no one considering dropping Ream for MLM? Every player within ten yards of Ream is rubbish defensively maybe they aren't the problem. Maybe MLM who is quicker is better at covering Bryan.

The Ream-Bryan combination is a joke and the Bryan-Mitro combination is the best of the field, we need a solution that stops all the goals in our net of the left and keeps us scoring down the left too.

MLM is our backup CB for the playoffs. Do we want to risk that MLM's first game at CB in 2020 being  in the 2020 playoff final with a new partner? Surely, we must give him MLM 90 minutes before then as Hector-MLM-Bryan might just work.

clarkey

I find it amazing that people choose Cav

He was awful as a sub and has done zero to suggest he will score or create chances. The squad is unbalanced. One striker injured and one suspended and suddenly we have no striking options.

Obvs that Johansen needs to come in from the start, Anthony K was good and lively at Leeds he looked motivated. Keep him in. Unlike Bryan who is terrible at times, and usually defends like a lemon.Crossing sometimes OK but time to get rid.Ream is fine, Hector too Odoi OK, Reid best player,Cairney will be good at some stage as we all know, BCR has to start. If Parker picks Onamah we know we are in for defeat.

Parkers last chance it is good night after this.If we lose again. 14 weeks to prepare a team and they had no plan B at all in two matches running.

SuffolkWhite

Rodak

Hector            Ream             Odoi

Christie      Reed     Johansen      Cairney      Bryan

Reid              Kebano

Subs
Betts, Sess, KMac, Onamah, Stansfield,Knockers,Arter MLM Cav

Team needs a shake up we might as well try something completely different

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

@jolslover

Quote from: clarkey on June 30, 2020, 08:21:10 AM

He was awful as a sub and has done zero to suggest he will score or create chances. The squad is unbalanced. One striker injured and one suspended and suddenly we have no striking options.

Obvs that Johansen needs to come in from the start, Anthony K was good and lively at Leeds he looked motivated. Keep him in. Unlike Bryan who is terrible at times, and usually defends like a lemon.Crossing sometimes OK but time to get rid.Ream is fine, Hector too Odoi OK, Reid best player,Cairney will be good at some stage as we all know, BCR has to start. If Parker picks Onamah we know we are in for defeat.

Parkers last chance it is good night after this.If we lose again. 14 weeks to prepare a team and they had no plan B at all in two matches running.

Numbers wise (goals and assists) Cav is our best attacking player besides Mitro and although inconsistent he has still single handedly won/drawn us matches this season (wonder goals vs. Hull, Huddersfield and Charlton) which neither Knockaert or Reid have done ..
STH H3

Sting of the North

Quote from: clarkey on June 30, 2020, 08:21:10 AM

Don't you think that Cav scoring and assisting goals this season suggests that he may do just that again? And also, if that is how you look at the wingers what is it that suggests to you that Knockaert will do better, because it certainly isn't the goals he scores and assists on compared to Cav.

twang

Assuming that Kamara's still out for some reason:

Rodak
Sessegnon - Hector - Ream - Odoi
Cairney - Reed - Onomah
Cavaleiro - Reid - Bryan

Bench: Bettinelli, Christie, Le Marchand, McDonald, Arter, Johansen, Knockaert, Jasper & Stansfield

Mince n Tatties

Why are all the Championship games kicking off at all these weird times...5.30...6.00..6.30..7.00.
Is it to do with TV?