watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCtv tonight’s game

Started by Fulhamboy1111, June 30, 2020, 02:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamboy1111

Looking for help. I'm a UK resident and have subscribed to FFC TV. Can I watch the game tonight or so I need to buy a pass. I'm struggling to understand the website! Thanks in advance COYWs

RaySmith

Scroll down  to  tonight game link, and click button to Buy Pass for tonight's game for £10- you can use Paypal if you want, or  credit card. Don't worry if it says You are already subscribed - you don't need to fill in the form for personal details. You won't be charged twice, but you can check that in your account under Subscriptions, which should say £ 5 monthly  sub, £10 pound valid for tonight.

You can also check your email that  £10 payment for tonight has gone through.

30 mins or so before the game  log in and scroll down to the match link, which should soon start as a video stream, with recent  interviews of Scott, recent goals, etc, before  going live to the ground.

Hope I've explained it OK , and haven't confused you more- it's actually a lot simpler than it seems.

Fulham 442

You need to log in to FFCtv in order to buy your pass. Hope that helps.

Matt10

Also, make sure to press Play on the media player as it will do an audio/video stream test and confirm it's working for you. Handy little addition to ffctv.

Fulhamboy1111

Thanks for the help all, much appreciated 👍🏻