watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v QPR

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 30, 2020, 05:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Happy with this starting 11, Ben they are going to prove you wrong tonight!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Twig

Obviously hoping for a win, but it is hard to see where goals will come from (both starting 11 and the bench).

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on June 30, 2020, 06:03:07 PM
maybe, and they should as qpr are dire, but if they do, parker will probably think that its ok for the next two games aswell, which would be a big worry
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

H4usuallysitting

Don't get it....drop Bryan, but still play Arter..... who's going to cover our left back, or it could be our right back as Christie will be pushing forward - or will he..... I'm bored before we even kick off

Sting of the North

Quote from: fulhamben on June 30, 2020, 06:11:13 PM
Quote from: davew on June 30, 2020, 06:03:07 PM
maybe, and they should as qpr are dire, but if they do, parker will probably think that its ok for the next two games aswell, which would be a big worry

I guess there are few things in life that cannot get a negative spin if that's your mindset.

I thnk we'll win today. Comfortably even, for a change. Nothing wrong with the staring eleven given what's available. I have already made peace with the fact that it is unlikely we'll ever see the holy trinity in midfield again, but it is a shame. Not much between those midfielders (Arter, Reed, Johansen, Kmac) though.

General

Quote from: grandad on June 30, 2020, 05:41:06 PM
Please don´t play inverted wingers.

haha... :(... It gets so tiresome seeing Parker do the same thing over and over again when both players are much more comfortable on their natural sides.