more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tim Ream

Started by ByTheRiver, June 30, 2020, 06:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ByTheRiver

Again...

I'm tired of typing the same stuff. Anyone STILL want to defend him to me?

Dodgin

Bad ball before that across the pitch

ffcwickford

loving shambles, they like us haven't scored in 180+ minutes!

Boom all their Christmases come at once - you couldn't make it up!

Baston White

hongkongfulham

Quote from: ByTheRiver on June 30, 2020, 06:34:24 PM
Again...

I'm tired of typing the same stuff. Anyone STILL want to defend him to me?

Agree, good servant but past his sell by date

FFC1987

I mean, that was a pathetic attempt at defending. Barely even jumped let alone put pressure on the hanging cross. Shocking.

Carborundum

I'm torn.  Was it a pitiful challenge for the ball, or no challenge at all. 

The Rational Fan

LittleErn

He's been like a cardboard cutout today. Should be with the rest of em in the stand!

General

Our defence as a whole have been not their composed self over the last couple of games, a few of our goals have been with CB being drawn out of position and our wingbacks having gone awol or tripping over our CB's freeing up too much space.

grandad

MLM has to be a better choice now. Ream is well past playing twice a week.
Where there's a will there's a wife

colcliff

Agree that the defence as a whole is not looking good
But I also feel that Rodak has not looked as good since the lock down
I have been a big supporter of his and think he has great potential but I just feel he does not look as sharp as before the shut down
This could be playing behind our defence of course

filham

Their goal was started by us trying to play Parkerball around our own penalty area, a bad habit and all opponents are aware of this weakness and ready to take advantage of it.

Finnans Right Peg

Ream was ball watching he had his back to hugill if ream opens his body up he sees him and the ball .I coach that at under 9 football shocking defending

Fulham33

I am not defending Ream as I think he was at least 33% responsible for the goal.

But would any one else like a goalkeeper to come out to the edge of the 6 yard box and claim a looping cross?
(also 33% to blame in my book)

Matt10

Pretty poor by Ream. Terrible ball from Odoi across goal as well. That's not Parker ball either because if Bryan was there, he wouldn't have used his right foot obviously. In the end, both Ream and Odoi played solid throughout the match. Odoi made some critical challenges, while Ream won most, if not all his aerial battles after losing out to Hugill for the goal.

Southcoastffc

To be fair, (IMO) it was the long pass from Dennis Odoi that put us under pressure, which resulted in the cross, which Tim Ream and Rodek didn't deal with.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

YankeeJim

Ream should have done better ro be sure but no one contested the cross. Hector, who was caught out and Cristi stood and watched.
Credit to the lads that they turned it around.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: grandad on June 30, 2020, 08:37:22 PM

I agree. Until Mawson is fitter than anytime he has been in the last 24 months, whatever choice we make at LCB it is our weakest position.

I would select the more boring MLM that is quicker and better in the air, at least against Birmingham to give Ream a rest and some competition for his place.

@jolslover

Quote from: The Rational Fan on July 01, 2020, 12:12:01 AM
Quote from: grandad on June 30, 2020, 08:37:22 PM

I agree. Until Mawson is fitter than anytime he has been in the last 24 months, whatever choice we make at LCB it is our weakest position.

I would select the more boring MLM that is quicker and better in the air, at least against Birmingham to give Ream a rest and some competition for his place.

Yh I'd like to see MLM come in
STH H3