Main Menu

Second time round - Dedecordova Reid

Started by Baszab, June 30, 2020, 06:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

Sting of the North

Quote from: Baszab on June 30, 2020, 06:49:29 PM
Useless

Maybe so, but not as useless as this thread. Do we have to have a dozen different moan threads before the game is even over? Couldn't you at least have used the existing Reid bashing thread?

@jolslover

Quote from: Sting of the North on June 30, 2020, 07:29:26 PM
Quote from: Baszab on June 30, 2020, 06:49:29 PM
Useless

Maybe so, but not as useless as this thread. Do we have to have a dozen different moan threads before the game is even over? Couldn't you at least have used the existing Reid bashing thread?

Agree
STH H3

Bill2

Somewhat unfair when he is playing out of position, he has played the number 9 role several times this season but it is not for him. I would have rather seen Knock at that position and BDR the inside role.

filham

Parker has a big problem in finding a striker for the next two games.

bill taylors apprentice

All 3 of tonight's forwards are paid a fortune to be creative and score goals and all 3 have been very disappointing almost all season.

Baszab

Apologies for starting another thread - just seeing him playing so poorly annoys me
However he had a very difficult role tonite tbh

hovewhite

Where was Stanfield tonight not even on the bench!

bobbo

dont accept this playing out of position its a very poor excuse .
hes a footballer , a front runner . its not as though hes been asked to play center half or in goal.  as far as i can see he falls way short of expectations.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

colinwhite

.Dont think hes useless but hes lacking in confidence,thats for sure, and then  aforward is usually useless. he needs a goal

sunburywhite

A bit like Barry Hayles when he joined us
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me