Previous topic - Next topic

Enfield

Rangers should be 3-0 up.
Whats the point in playing Knock

alfie

Quote from: Enfield on June 30, 2020, 07:23:27 PM
Funny Mersin said only one team looks like winning and that's Fulham, and he barely has a good word to say about us.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Dodgin

What is going on with Rodak putting the ball out of play with his kicks so often

General

Quote from: Dodgin on June 30, 2020, 08:00:40 PM
What is going on with Rodak putting the ball out of play with his kicks so often

+1

One Martin Thomas

More lethargic nonsense served up by Fulham

alfie

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on June 30, 2020, 08:30:38 PM
More lethargic nonsense served up by Fulham
We've just won haven't we.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Bill2

Not sure about that, they missed some good chances but we were by far the better side.
The problem with Knockeart is that he tends to run around and not look up and also flys into too many dodgy challenges, which is why I think Scotty swapped him.

filham

Well 3 points  on the board but we were not impressive, either in defense or attack.
Thought their keeper was not at his best with our two goals but we stuck at it and it provides a platform for a better performance on Saturday.
Missing Mitro already.

BestOfBrede

What game was you watching?
We dominated until, for some cowardly reason, we decided to try and hold on for the win or draw!
Ididnt see them being 3-0up at any point tbh

clarkey

Did you watch the end highlights montage ? QPR had the better chances and hit the bar, missed two sitters and had two one on ones that they screwed up. They were bad, we were not good at all.I would love to see us put together a good passing move and then finish it.Cairney tried but the movement just was not there.

We were not helped by the awful subbing of Parker. Goals change games and we were lucky to get two goalkeeping blunders and we get two decent goals.

Sting of the North

Quote from: clarkey on June 30, 2020, 09:10:55 PM
Did you watch the end highlights montage ? QPR had the better chances and hit the bar, missed two sitters and had two one on ones that they screwed up. They were bad, we were not good at all.I would love to see us put together a good passing move and then finish it.Cairney tried but the movement just was not there.

We were not helped by the awful subbing of Parker. Goals change games and we were lucky to get two goalkeeping blunders and we get two decent goals.

I only noticed 1 one on one, and that was correctly flagged for offside. Can hardly count those, can we? In any case, since we were unlucky last two games we have probably earned some luck.