https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joe Bryan to WBA.

Started by Mince n Tatties, July 02, 2020, 04:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: Carborundum on July 02, 2020, 11:38:42 PM
Like him, hope we keep him.

Any analysis of who plays on which side with which natural foot in order to get crosses in wouldn't be complete without the observation that against QPR and for the next two games there's no-one very likely to get their head on it.
the majority of Bryan's assists were hard and low crosses I believe, though maybe wrong
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Carborundum on July 02, 2020, 11:38:42 PM
Like him, hope we keep him.

Any analysis of who plays on which side with which natural foot in order to get crosses in wouldn't be complete without the observation that against QPR and for the next two games there's no-one very likely to get their head on it.

Knockaert and Mitro don't work well together. If we are keeping Mitro, we shouldn't buy Knockaert.
Bryan and Mitro work well together. If we are keeping Mitro, we should keep Bryan.

If we are buying Knockaert and selling Bryan, its seems likely Mitro maybe leaving. I guess we need the Mitro money to buy a new LCB. I still hold out a hope that MLM might be good enough to fill the role or Mawson might stay injury free, so we don't need the money and can keep Mitro.