watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, July 03, 2020, 10:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Birmingham at home is a should win match and in view of the following three difficult fixtures , West Brom A, Forrest A and Cardiff H, it becomes a must win match.
So how do we line up.
                                                                    Rodac
                                      Christie          Hector            Ream         Odoi

Reem
                                                 Cairney                        Onomah
                                  Knock.                          Riem                        Cav.

Maximum use of subs  should be considered in order to save legs for the next match and Bryan should be given the final 30 minutes in an attacking wide left role.

alfie

How may different spellings of Ream we got in this team
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Statto

Rodak

Christie - Hector - Ream - Odoi

Reed - Onomah
Cairney

Cavaleiro - Reid - Bryan

Twig

Too many Reams/Reems for Filham and too many Reids for Statto.  Confusion reigns!

Maidstone Lee

Rodak

Reed - Johansen

Cavaleiro - Cairney - Knockhaert

Reid
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Statto

Quote from: Twig on July 03, 2020, 10:47:41 AM
Too many Reams/Reems for Filham and too many Reids for Statto.  Confusion reigns!

Apologies, now corrected  :doh:

ByTheRiver

Rodak

Christie - Hector - MLM - Odoi

Reed - Arter

D-Reid

twang

Rodak
Onomah - Reed - Cairney
Reid - Stansfield - Bryan

Twig

Quote from: Statto on July 03, 2020, 10:45:42 AM
Rodak

Reed - Onomah
Cairney

Cavaleiro - Reid - Bryan

I think swop Stansfield for Reid (but Reid on the bench as cover) and that is what I would like to see.  Sadly i think Parker will persist with Knock and Cav as inverted wingers.

filham

Quote from: alfie on July 03, 2020, 10:25:58 AM
How may different spellings of Ream we got in this team

Sorry, two senior typos , change two m's to d's to read Reed & Reid.
That should help Parker to confuse the opposition anyway.

filham

Quote from: Twig on July 03, 2020, 11:48:41 AM
Quote from: Statto on July 03, 2020, 10:45:42 AM
Rodak

Reed - Onomah
Cairney

Cavaleiro - Reid - Bryan

I think swop Stansfield for Reid (but Reid on the bench as cover) and that is what I would like to see.  Sadly i think Parker will persist with Knock and Cav as inverted wingers.
Yes , looks promising , especially as the opposition will be expecting to face our inside out wide men and would now have different problems.

Riversider

Birmingham City have had 24hrs less rest than us,
Birmingham City didn't make one single substitution on Wednesday night,
Birmingham City will be without their best player Bellingham,
Taking all that in to consideration,  and looking at our remaining fixtures,  as others have said this game really is must win if we want to make the play offs,

I read an interview once with Jurgen Klopp, and in it he described how he gets more nervous about not winning a game than he does about losing a game, the total opposite in fact of Scott Parker, for me now these last few games should be about trying to win games, let's take of the shackles and throw a bit of caution to the wind, not in a big dramatic way because Parker doesn't have it in him, but the least he could do is freshen the bench up a little, were at home to a team with nothing to play for whilst we have a lot to play for, we really don't need 7 or 8 defensive options on the bench, let's put Stansfield on there with Jasper and one of the U23 strikers, let them see there is a viable path to the first team at Craven Cottage, Jude Bellingham is only 17 and about to leave Birmingham for Dortmund after playing a starring role this season, Parker is so unadventurous in so many ways that he is restricting opportunities for these young lads even if it's only for a place on the bench,
If we don't take all three points tomorrow we won't make the play offs.

@jolslover

Rodak

Christie - Hector - MLM - Odoi

Reed - Onomah

D-Reid

I'm predicting a W
STH H3

grandad

Rodak

Christie               Hector              Hilda/ MLM       Odoi

Reed                     

Cavilero                          Onomah                            Cairney     

Stansfield              BDR

Where there's a will there's a wife

SuffolkWhite

Rodak

Hector - Ream  Odoi

Christie  Johansen  Reed  Cairney  Bryan

Cavaleiro           Reid

Use all five subs
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Twig on July 03, 2020, 10:47:41 AM

He's hooked om M and M's
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Enfield

Having stumbled on a winning formula perhaps we'll start with 10 defenders and a keeper.

ALG01

not sure why onomah is getting so many plaudits, i have seen very little that impresses me enough for him to start. he was OKish when he came on against a very poor QPR.

If he has to paly i would consider the correct position might be center forward, it may be the making of him because I do not think he has the imagination to play 90 minutes in midfield.

Statto

Quote from: Riversider on July 03, 2020, 12:36:03 PM
If we don't take all three points tomorrow we won't make the play offs.

Absolute claptrap

filham

Quote from: ALG01 on July 03, 2020, 02:02:26 PM
not sure why onomah is getting so many plaudits, i have seen very little that impresses me enough for him to start. he was OKish when he came on against a very poor QPR.

If he has to paly i would consider the correct position might be center forward, it may be the making of him because I do not think he has the imagination to play 90 minutes in midfield.
That is a reasonable comment, for me Onomah has shown signs of promise and we are desperate for someone to score a goal or two and there is a possibility that he could make this happen. A fear seems to strike our midfielders an attackers when they get close to the opponents box, Onomah may not have yet developed this condition.