watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR....Conspiracy Theory.

Started by Mince n Tatties, July 04, 2020, 10:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Did Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken get away with killing Natalie Wood in 1981.
There have been many theories over the years about the truth,was it an accident?
The wife was reading about this private detective who is still after answers,the bruising on her arms and legs
which apparently don't match up to drowning in calm waters,then there is Wagner changing story over the years,as the private dick says don't add up.
He reading between the lines is saying it was sex games with Wagner and Walken that went wrong.
Wagner is now 87 so the truth might never come out,but reading a bit on line from May this year about a witness who has stated there was a heated argument going on board at the time which Walken denies.
I do love a Conspiracy Theory,just like Mel Gibson.😁

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 04, 2020, 10:54:43 AM
Did Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken get away with killing Natalie Wood in 1981.
There have been many theories over the years about the truth,was it an accident?
The wife was reading about this private detective who is still after answers,the bruising on her arms and legs
which apparently don't match up to drowning in calm waters,then there is Wagner changing story over the years,as the private dick says don't add up.
He reading between the lines is saying it was sex games with Wagner and Walken that went wrong.
Wagner is now 87 so the truth might never come out,but reading a bit on line from May this year about a witness who has stated there was a heated argument going on board at the time which Walken denies.
I do love a Conspiracy Theory,just like Mel Gibson.😁
Every time I see Wagner the thought enters my head.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Dr Know

What happened to Shergar, the race horse?  Well , an anagram of Shergar bum is hamburgers !

bog

Miss Wood originally left Wagner when she found him in bed with their chauffer. Trying a different type of 3 point apparently...

092.gif