watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kebano

Started by Bill2, July 04, 2020, 01:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill2

Sky sports are showing that Neeskens Kebano is banned. I thought it was a one game ban and checking FA website only Mitro is banned. Is he?

fulhamben

Well he just arrived with all the other players, kitted out in a tracksuit as well so looks like he is available
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Good news as i think we may need to substitute a front three player this afternoon, if only to rest them for the next game, and who else is available other than kebano.
A thought though is that we could sub both Knock and Cav on 6o minutes with Kebano and Bryan to see how it works.
We should have the match sewn up by 60 minutes.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: filham on July 04, 2020, 02:06:22 PM
Good news as i think we may need to substitute a front three player this afternoon, if only to rest them for the next game, and who else is available other than kebano.
A thought though is that we could sub both Knock and Cav on 6o minutes with Kebano and Bryan to see how it works.

I like that!! Bryan as a winger would be quality, and Kebano has so much technical ability. Good calls
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ffcne

Quote from: filham on July 04, 2020, 02:06:22 PM

I admire your optimism.

sunburywhite

Kebano, Jasper, Bets, Kmac, Steph J , MLM, Bryan, Onomah, Sess
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Jamie88

Interesting - how is he not suspended? I thought all red cards carry a minimum one match suspension unless rescinded??

Sting of the North

Quote from: Jamie88 on July 04, 2020, 02:45:22 PM
Interesting - how is he not suspended? I thought all red cards carry a minimum one match suspension unless rescinded??

He was suspended against QPR already.

Jamie88

Quote from: Sting of the North on July 04, 2020, 02:49:03 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on July 04, 2020, 02:45:22 PM

He was suspended against QPR already.

Christ, my memory, for some reason I thought it was the qpr match was sent off. Oops