watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Josh Onomah

Started by fulhamben, July 04, 2020, 05:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fcfulham55

:yay: :Haynes The Maestro:
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Dodgin

Nice move for the goal

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

And credit to Onomah, he gets into goal scoring positions. Perhaps he should start against Forrest as without Mitro we are desperate for anyone who has half a chance of scoring.

grandad

Good goal all round. BDR turn & pass to Reed & so aware of where Onomah was.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: filham on July 04, 2020, 05:31:50 PM
And credit to Onomah, he gets into goal scoring positions. Perhaps he should start against Forrest as without Mitro we are desperate for anyone who has half a chance of scoring.

I think his impact sub potential is what makes him deadly, and physically the lad is a monster. I watched KMac talk about playing against him and say he's like hitting a brick wall. He may well deserve a place over Arter though, sit in a DM role and let Reed and Cairney move up
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

sunburywhite

He is a lump

Reminds me of The Wardrobe Papa B D
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

grandad

He must start over Arter.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

WindyCity

Yeah, nice goal.  Didn't he score a game winner for us earlier in the season?

Southcoastffc

I was amongst those who, when he first played for us, asked "What is he doing on a football pitch?" I still have some doubts but I'm happy to retract that.  Fair play to him, I think he's done well and made some significant contributions to games (not just his goal yesterday and his winner v Leeds in January).  He must be a nightmare to play against, he seems sometimes to have arms and legs everywhere.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Southcoastffc on July 05, 2020, 05:13:03 PM
I was amongst those who, when he first played for us, asked "What is he doing on a football pitch?" I still have some doubts but I'm happy to retract that.  Fair play to him, I think he's done well and made some significant contributions to games (not just his goal yesterday and his winner v Leeds in January).  He must be a nightmare to play against, he seems sometimes to have arms and legs everywhere.

Lets call him The Octopus
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Artful Dodger

He did well coming on against QPR and has now got the winner here. He deserves a start.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

clarkey

Arter was one of our best players v Brum do not diss him for no reason.
Josh is sort of nearly good. Needs a bit more motivation and clear tactical guidance.

Whitestone

Quote from: clarkey on July 05, 2020, 10:14:20 PM
Josh is sort of nearly good. Needs a bit more motivation and clear tactical guidance.

Arter is on loan and IMO hasn't shown enough to justify anything more permanent. He's nearly 31 and on the decline as a player which is probably why he's no longer at Bournemouth. The focus should be on Onomah who is a permanent Fulham player with loads of potential, has only just turned 23 and is on the up. I'd rather see Josh getting the game time. He's shown glimpses of his talent and got two massively important match winning goals against Leeds and Birmingham. Deserves to start against Forest.

Twig

Quote from: Whitestone on July 05, 2020, 10:34:24 PM

Arter is on loan and IMO hasn't shown enough to justify anything more permanent. He's nearly 31 and on the decline as a player which is probably why he's no longer at Bournemouth. The focus should be on Onomah who is a permanent Fulham player with loads of potential, has only just turned 23 and is on the up. I'd rather see Josh getting the game time. He's shown glimpses of his talent and got two massively important match winning goals against Leeds and Birmingham. Deserves to start against Forest.

Pretty much my view on this.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Whitestone on July 05, 2020, 10:34:24 PM

My estimations are if in the championship we won't have much money in the summer compared to other years, so we will need to upgrade very wisely. If we can find as impressive front-five (like Cav, Onamah, Mitro, Cairney, and Reid) by the end of the season, then recruitment in the summer could be quite focused with a couple of huge upgrades.