more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When Mitrovic Returns

Started by ChesterTheTabby, July 05, 2020, 12:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Big T on July 06, 2020, 02:21:41 AM
He's been looking fat and aloof lately and at a 100k a week he's taking the mick, I'd have him polishing AK's Boots for the time being

Wrong. False. Daft.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

The Rational Fan

He's been looking fat and aloof lately and at a 100k a week he's taking the mick, I'd have him polishing AK's Boots for the time being.

I guess Mitro is on 100k per week in New Zealand dollars, but in pounds, he is on £60,000 per week. If I was paying for just entertainment I'd have Mitrovic polishing AK boots too, but I'd prefer to win.

MrFFC

With out Mitrovic we wouldn't be anywhere near the play offs
Come on you Whites!! :)

Twig

He's been looking fat and aloof lately and at a 100k a week he's taking the mick, I'd have him polishing AK's Boots for the time being

WUM

SP

Quote from: Twig on July 06, 2020, 09:27:21 AM

WUM

I also look at TFI & I get the impression a lot of the new arrivals are either WUMs or Brentford fans.

f321ffc

When Mitro returns he's going to be on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤞
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Enfield

The problem has been his dodgy haircut. Now that the barbers are working he will come back with his normal  hair do and will be back to his best.

filham

Mitro needs better service.
Use the Forrest game tomorrow to rest Cav. and Knock and try Reid and Kebano in the wide positions. Stefjo will have to come in as the lone striker.

General

I think the point you make about how we've gradually moved from playing as a team to playing towards the strengths of Mitro is very true. We lost that energy up front as the players were always looking to get the ball to mitro or whoever was up front, which was limiting.. what we need is a team with the fluidity as they had against birmingham and instead of making it all about mitro, have mitro as the clean up/poacher.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: General on July 06, 2020, 05:35:48 PM
I think the point you make about how we've gradually moved from playing as a team to playing towards the strengths of Mitro is very true. We lost that energy up front as the players were always looking to get the ball to mitro or whoever was up front, which was limiting.. what we need is a team with the fluidity as they had against birmingham and instead of making it all about mitro, have mitro as the clean up/poacher.

Precisely!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Big T

Quote from: SP on July 06, 2020, 09:30:51 AM

WUM

I also look at TFI & I get the impression a lot of the new arrivals are either WUMs or Brentford fans.

I'm Fulham through and through, came here cos cottage corner went down, either ways I love Mitro but there's no excuse for his behavior against Leeds,  on 60K a week " my apologies"
Totally out of order an inexcusable no matter how much you love him,
He's looked fat, slow and lazy you can defend him all you want,,,,
Me personally if AK was fit I'd start him all day over Mitro to make him hungry..
hope I don't get banned for disagreeing with others on here 

bod

I'm with you Big T. Mitro has looked lazy in recent matches - the ball is played up to him, he fumbles then loses it but never chases back and switches off.
Having said that he has been our saviour on many occasions. Just think how successful we would be if he was energised!

SP

Quote from: Big T on July 07, 2020, 01:35:15 AM

WUM

I'm Fulham through and through, came here cos cottage corner went down, either ways I love Mitro but there's no excuse for his behavior against Leeds,  on 60K a week " my apologies"
Me personally if AK was fit I'd start him all day over Mitro to make him hungry..

Fair enough.  Would you say these comments to him in person?

Twig

Quote from: Big T on July 07, 2020, 01:35:15 AM

WUM

Oh yeah, fat and lazy! Right.

bobbo

Big T ,  general and bill 2, all hit the nail on the head. His behaviour at Leeds inexcusable, and when he receives the ball halfway into the opponents half he invaryably loses it again, BUT he' pretty lethal in the opponents P box as stats show. I want him playing not on the bench despite him being overweight and yes at times a tad lazy . His goals have got us where we are for sure.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Twig

I accept Mitro made a stupid mistake against Leeds. I see no evidence his body mass is out of line with what is expected of an athlete and I certainly don't see him as lazy.  Mitro frequently runs himself into the ground chasing shadows due to the limited service he gets.

Big T

Quote from: Twig on July 07, 2020, 01:33:05 PM
I accept Mitro made a stupid mistake against Leeds. I see no evidence his body mass is out of line with what is expected of an athlete and I certainly don't see him as lazy.  Mitro frequently runs himself into the ground chasing shadows due to the limited service he gets.

He didn't look like much like an athlete to me against Brentford and Leeds, if it was anyone else you'd say drop him
I hope his 3 match suspension snaps him into gear because right now we are playing better without him and that's a real stretch