News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Vote : What changes to the XI in defence and midfield might help?

Started by The Rational Fan, July 06, 2020, 01:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What changes to the XI in defence and midfield would most help?

Hector-Odoi at CB
11 (29.7%)
Hector-MLM at CB
7 (18.9%)
Joe Bryan at LB
8 (21.6%)
MLB at LB
1 (2.7%)
KMac at DM
9 (24.3%)
Reed at CM (instead of DM)
5 (13.5%)
Stefjo at CM
11 (29.7%)
Onamah at CM
16 (43.2%)
Cairney at CM and Reid at AM
7 (18.9%)
No Change required in DF or MF
2 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: July 10, 2020, 01:46:00 AM

The Rational Fan

What changes to the XI in defence and midfield would most help?

If option not covered (like S.Sess at RB), please add in the text below.

ChesterTheTabby

I voted Reed at CM by accident (fat fingered the wrong selection), but I do feel like Christie - Hector - Ream - Odoi it probably our best back four (Bryan or MLM can make appearances as needed for Christie and Ream respectively or as subs), but that the role Arter is currently holding is the issue. A BIG maybe, but if KMAC has it in him, can he play DM and we let Cairney and Reed run rampant as CM/AM partnership? Just a whirlwind thought, I could genuinely be way off because Reed is a great DM.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

The Rational Fan

Quote from: OhConnah on July 06, 2020, 04:08:15 AM
I voted Reed at CM by accident (fat fingered the wrong selection), but I do feel like Christie - Hector - Ream - Odoi it probably our best back four (Bryan or MLM can make appearances as needed for Christie and Ream respectively or as subs), but that the role Arter is currently holding is the issue. A BIG maybe, but if KMAC has it in him, can he play DM and we let Cairney and Reed run rampant as CM/AM partnership? Just a whirlwind thought, I could genuinely be way off because Reed is a great DM.

Reed seems like a great DM, but I want to see a better win-loss record and goal difference to be convinced. I was a fan of Kalas as RCB too, but he had a similar problem of a poor win-loss record when he was in the XI. Likewise Odoi and KMac don't seem like the best players in the squad, but their win-loss records are very good so maybe very are much better than I and others realise.

filham

Difficult, can't vote for any of the options. I think we have to continue with Christie Hector Ream Odoi, the attack need Christe .

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.