watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

AK47

Started by Big T, July 10, 2020, 04:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big T

Why is the club not informing us about what's going on with him injury wise ?

Seems weird to me a total mystery

gang

If he has this virus and I have no idea if he has, they cannot reveal details of his medical condition, the same as our employers can't talk about our medical conditions.

WhiteJC

there was talk of him having a problem with his ankle, didn't he have a problem with last year? anyhow apparently he "rolled" the ankle again in training?

this is probably wild speculation but it sounded plausible to me, still it would be nice for the club to let us know  :dead horse:

Riversider

Reported today that he is back on the training field but only doing very light jogging, the play off Final is three weeks away, I guess if we get there then there's an outside chance that he could feature at some point.

Bill2

Always the way with any player/club, they never give any details of injuries unless it was something serious which happened during a game. I am sure there are good reasons for this just cant seem to think what.

FulhamKC

I think I saw him in the background (in a track suit) when the team was lining up inside the cottage before taking the field tonight.

Southcoastffc

He was sitting at the Cottage a couple of games ago so it wouldn't be Covid.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.