https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff: Post Match

Started by Friendsoffulham, July 10, 2020, 10:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

CARDIFF: POST MATCH

Result: Fulham 2-0 Cardiff

Goals from Mitrovic and Onomah provide us with another 3 points, and takes our winning run to 4 games  049:gif

Over 90 minutes, what did you make of tonight's performance from Scott and the boys? Let us know below

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULCAR #FOF

WhiteJC

really good win tonight lads

I'm happy to admit I was wrong to see my glass as half empty, it's defiantly half full :beer:

AnOldBrownie

I actually felt...satisfied...after tonight's game.

I hadn't felt that way since we came back from the break.   The previous 3 wins I'd just felt content.

Good job.

God, if Tony Khan doesn't sign Harrison Reed to a new deal I'm going to jump on the TK out bandwagon.  Seriously.

Sgt Fulham

A long time since I have felt properly pleased after a Fulham game. Hitting form for the playoffs? Even more important, finding a balanced and coordinated team for the playoffs? COYW

Fernhurst

What a tough, tough game. Harris has transferred all his Millwall tendacies to South Wales. The lads had to climb a mountain from a poor start to wrench the points from a very physical side.
Despite wholesale changes I worry energy expended will be paid for in next game.
Massive congratulations to Scott and the boys, we fully deserve to have Lady Luck by our side when we take on WBA next week.

COYLW  049:gif COYLW  049:gif
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SP

An honorary mention to the SKY commentator who forgot which club Harris manages & commented how gutted he'll be that Mitro wasn't given the second penalty.

Beamer

A proper good hard working win against the kind of side we have often been known to struggle against.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: SP on July 10, 2020, 10:49:27 PM
An honorary mention to the SKY commentator who forgot which club Harris manages & commented how gutted he'll be that Mitro wasn't given the second penalty.

I don't normally moan about the poor commentaries but tonight's was just appalling drivel !

bobbo

Bit shakey playing the ball out of defence in the first half, but we shook it off and played some great football and at quite a furious pace.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

SP

I was just relieved Keith Andrew wasn't involved on the commentary team.

RaySmith

We rode out Cardiff's early threat well,despite a couple of misplaced passes in defensive areas, which could have led to Cardiff goals- we need to get rid of this - but overall a very solid, professional performance, with a well taken pen from Mitro, and  wonderful goal from Onomah with  brilliant assistance from StefJo, who played very well.

I thought it was overall an excellent defensive performance,  from all the back five, and  Bryan did very well defensively, with the rest of the team contributing and  working hard to get back and cover, against a typically combative, and cheating, Cardiff.

Going forward we created a few chances against their massed defending,and  should have scored more, and Mitro gave us focus up front, despite being fairly quiet by his standards, but his presence was always there, and he definitely ought to have been awarded another pen, though we maybe didn't rely on getting balls up to him as as much as before.

A very good performance against a Cardiff side who are very difficult to play against, and on a roll at the moment.

grandad

With our current team selection I can´t see Cairney making another start. Maybe come on as a sub at Wembley to score the winning goal. Sad to say but time to cash in. We must pay whatever it takes to sign Reed.
Where there's a will there's a wife

KingofCheese

Worried early doors about Hector's defending and us giving so many balls away. Then we got better , then we got worse and then we took control so very happy. D-Reid just needs to put one away I feel and he will be happier and better - unlucky tonight.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

FulhamKC

With our current team selection I can´t see Cairney making another start. Maybe come on as a sub at Wembley to score the winning goal. Sad to say but time to cash in. We must pay whatever it takes to sign Reed.

:plus one: