watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blackburn level with WBA

Started by sunburywhite, July 11, 2020, 04:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Slaphead in Qatar

FFC1987

Would do Brentford some good if they struggle to win again for sure!

Just missed a sitter too...

AnOldBrownie

As much as I want to face Brentford at Wembley...gotta try for the easier route to promotion.   Come on Blackburn.   Hold em to a draw.

Ordar

Finished 1-1. Brentford will be cheering us on midweek....

FFCAli

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 11, 2020, 04:46:39 PM
As much as I want to face Brentford at Wembley...gotta try for the easier route to promotion.   Come on Blackburn.   Hold em to a draw.
And they have.  Roll on Tuesday!

AnOldBrownie

GET IN!!!

Now, if we can get 3 points from WBA and Brentford continue their form...Brentford will get the auto spot.

COYW!!!!

Playoff game on Tuesday.

rebel

Both Leeds and WBA have imploded at various stages this season, we know both are capable of that. As I said before, it's a very average Championship. Now Swansea could get into the Play-offs, so something to fight for.

ChesterTheTabby

If we beat WBA and Leeds lose or draw tomorrow, the hunt is a on (albeit very unlikely).

Can anyone stop Brentford right now? No, I don't think so. I don't see them losing a game in the final three they have.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

rebel

Quote from: OhConnah on July 11, 2020, 05:19:27 PM
If we beat WBA and Leeds lose or draw tomorrow, the hunt is a on (albeit very unlikely).

Can anyone stop Brentford right now? No, I don't think so. I don't see them losing a game in the final three they have.

Good post, spot on with that. if Swansea win, they get into the Play - off spots, so they have everything to play off.   

hovewhite

There's always hope and maybe we need the rub of the green and Brentford in automatics would make p/is easier if only slightly would be of a help.

Twig

Quote from: OhConnah on July 11, 2020, 05:19:27 PM

Brentford are on a roll but, yes they can drop points. They have never been in the prem, nerves could creep in.