Main Menu

Aston Villa

Started by RoyTund, July 11, 2020, 02:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyTund

twang

Definitely not doing a Fulham...

SP

And after Grealish's no show against Utd, no big cheque to soften the blow.

ChesterTheTabby

I love that they're going to be relegated - please let it be so!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

sarnian

We won't waste £100m on players like pathetic Fulham. No we will waste £145m. Ha, ha, absolutely classless. 082.gif 049:gif

Sgt Fulham

Hope Grealish gets shipped off to a foreign league and I never have to see his pathetic diving or awful hair ever again. Welcome back Villa!

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: sarnian on July 11, 2020, 04:01:43 PM
We won't waste £100m on players like pathetic Fulham. No we will waste £145m. Ha, ha, absolutely classless. 082.gif 049:gif

Sweet sweet justice
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Fulhamfan666

Love it.

The day they go down will be a fantastic day.

FFC1987

I know its a good laugh and everything (I feel for fans of clubs that get relegated, we know all too well how hard it is to take) but on the subject of Villa, having potentially them, Bournemouth and Norwich next year makes the championship so competitive! Man I hope we go up this year!

Twig

The. I'll fans I spoke to after the play off final were gracious in defeat and decent blokes. Had a drink with a few of them and again they were good fun. Nothing but respect and I feel for them. That said, three teams have to go down and, like Fulham, their transfer deals haven't been good enough.

Andy S

I never gloat about relegation as it can happen to any club except the elite 6 or 7. It's not about what players you have, it's about a whole lot more. Management, injuries and Corona virus hasn't helped. There are always a string of clubs that get lucky and don't do the drop but unless they learn they will be in the mix the following season again

Tabby

I'm not so much against Villa as I'm hoping that the pundits will finally shut up about how Villa "aren't doing a Fulham".