News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right - WBA, Brentford, Fulham it is then.

Started by ChesterTheTabby, July 12, 2020, 03:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Everything to play for these final three games. If we can dispatch of WBA, and if Brentford slip up mid-week, we can do this. Leeds have sealed it, good on them, they deserve it. It's so very nice to know we've sealed playoffs at least.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Nero

I think the having no fans has done Leeds a favour as they start to get whingey after about 30 minutes and not winning or playing well and the nerves transmitted to the players and they dont play well

rebel

Ideally Brentford to lose one match, WBA need to lose at least two matches, we would have to win all three. It is still possible to catch Leeds, but they would have to lose all their remaining fixtures.

res

Quote from: OhConnah on July 12, 2020, 03:29:25 PM
Everything to play for these final three games. If we can dispatch of WBA, and if Brentford slip up mid-week, we can do this. Leeds have sealed it, good on them, they deserve it. It's so very nice to know we've sealed playoffs at least.
The most probable way for us to go up is to beat WBA on Tuesday and hope Brentford pick up enough points to get second place. We will then play Nott.Forest over two legs and win on aggregate...then play WBA in the final which gives us a decent chance of winning and going up. However, if we don't beat WBA on Tuesday, Brenford probably won't catch WBA, so finishing 3rd and probably playing us in the final....Brentford are on fire and have a (very) good team and set up so will be strong favourites to win the final against anyone, (not just us).
  So if we want the best chance of going up, it's got to be beating WBA thus giving Brentford a good chance of overtaking WBA for second place.

filham

Yes if we win on Tuesday we could well be carving the way for Brentford to get automatic promotion which is irritating but at least we would then avoid having to play them in the play offs. Make no mistake Brentford are the in form team so I suppose that it would be nice to get them out of the way.

A real exciting finish with the teams half way down the table still capable of a play off place and therefore promotion.