watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's the best case scenario?

Started by General, July 12, 2020, 05:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abfg

Big win. Always!! We have only mid table nothing to play for teams after tonight, the others have teams desperate for points. I want to go up automatically, what happens to anyone else as a result, I really don't care!!!! COYW

ByTheRiver

A win. Keep winning, build confidence and momentum going into play offs. If we go in playing well with confidence up we can beat any team we could potentially face. If we try and get results to go the way we want to cherry pick opponents and play as we have done at times this year (Hull! Stoke! Barnsley! Charlton!) we could quite easily lose against any of the opponents we could potentially face (including those in the battle for sixth - Preston, Cardiff, etc).

In short: win and keep winning. Let the other sides worry about us.

rebel

The time constraints on checking incidents / the fact that 3 different people might have a different view on the incident etc, so decisions will be made in haste. So it's actually thrown back the drama that it was designed to iron out. What they could have done is added 2/3 more officials, might get a better decisions that way.

ALG01

Quote from: abfg on July 14, 2020, 12:51:50 PM
Big win. Always!! We have only mid table nothing to play for teams after tonight, the others have teams desperate for points. I want to go up automatically, what happens to anyone else as a result, I really don't care!!!! COYW

You speak wise words for one so young.