News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham / Craven Cottage - What would you change given the choice?

Started by os5889 mkII, July 12, 2020, 08:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889 mkII

So stick with me for a few seconds here. I was reading about some of the more innovative ways clubs have navigated the COVID-19 situation and what was done with season ticket money, or quirky ways at raising cash for this year & next year, where fans couldn't make games and to help clubs survive.

One of the more intriguing things I've come across is at Colchester United. In short, Colchester are allowing fans to make donations of season ticket funds into a ring-fenced fund - and then propose how it is spent by the club.

A little bit more here. https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/sport/18548256.colchester-united-set-new-club-united-fund/

A couple of questions then. If Fulham put season tickets on sale for next year and you couldn't go to all the games and a refund was due would this be interesting? Secondly, what would you like to see a small amount of cash in football terms (say £30-50K) spent on at  Craven Cottage or within the club.

Granted we are not Colchester, and fortunately have a very wealthy owner, but it would be interesting to know what people would change with a small amount of money at Fulham.
@OsmithFFC

We Are Premier League

Give it to Mitro as a token to show how much wish for him to stay...

filham

I had four matches left at the Cottage to watch on my season ticket in exchange the club gave me all nine remaining matches to watch on FFCtv. They just couldn't have made a better offer to me. I am well pleased after watching five matches.

bigalffc

Upgrade the toilet facilities in the Hammy end. No different to when I first went in 1958.(not first want to the toilet! First went to Craven Cottage)
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Dodgin

Don't  know what it would take but the crush in the Johnny Haynes Stand needs sorting, halftime is pretty bad.

Twig

It's a difficult question because if we assume £50,000 that won't do much at all. Certainly not refurbishment of Hammy End loos or major changes to the JH stand (although these are pressing needs). 

Without knowing the costs involved I would go for either; upgrading the wifi service or improving the sound system in the ground. Probably the latter for me as I really struggle to hear half time interviews with some of our past greats.

PhilEsh

Quote from: bigalffc on July 13, 2020, 05:29:49 PM
Upgrade the toilet facilities in the Hammy end. No different to when I first went in 1958.(not first want to the toilet! First went to Craven Cottage)

077.gif

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Milo

Proper real ale stall in the Stevenage Road where it belongs.

The Rational Fan

I'd like to see commentaries on FFCTv in other languages (including French, Spanish and where key players are from like Serbia) to broaden the international appeal of the club, I think this would help gain international fans and build on the potential Thames Riverside Football tourism via Heathrow.