watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - I'm having

Started by H4usuallysitting, July 14, 2020, 08:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

a haircut tomorrow - obviously I'll wear a mask.... anything else I'll need?.... First hair cut since January..... I'm contemplating going back to work on Monday...give it a try

gang

My wife keeps nagging me to get my hair cut but I quite like it long, luckily I will never return to work.

alfie

Quote from: gang on July 14, 2020, 08:46:53 AM
My wife keeps nagging me to get my hair cut but I quite like it long, luckily I will never return to work.
:plus one:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: gang on July 14, 2020, 08:46:53 AM

That's why I'm contemplating going back to work

gang

Show her who's boss, and then do as she says.
😠😂

filham

Quote from: gang on July 14, 2020, 09:39:11 AM
Show her who's boss, and then do as she says.
😠😂
The two words that are the secret of my successful 55 years of marriage - yes dear

filham

Intrigued to know how you intend to have a haircut wearing a face mask.
I am supposed to be shielding and although badly in need of a haircut don't think I should enter a barbers shop.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: filham on July 14, 2020, 10:01:20 AM
Intrigued to know how you intend to have a haircut wearing a face mask.
I am supposed to be shielding and although badly in need of a haircut don't think I should enter a barbers shop.

I will find out tomorrow.....weird thing is, I'm a bit wary of the whole thing.....work shouldn't be to bad, don't think they'll be a lot about, and I've got the screen between me & any passenger's.... it'll be trying to remember where to go, without pulling to many U-turns

dgnffc

I had a haircut last Monday. Didn't need (or was asked) to wear a facemask, although the person cutting my hair did. This was fine by me as they're always standing behind me so that's not really a problem.

Over a week now and no ill-effects,

SP

Quote from: dgnffc on July 14, 2020, 03:25:59 PM
I had a haircut last Monday. Didn't need (or was asked) to wear a facemask, although the person cutting my hair did. This was fine by me as they're always standing behind me so that's not really a problem.

Over a week now and no ill-effects,

Same process for me & it worked fine.  She did ask me if I wanted to wear protection but I declined...

bog

I had mine cut today after 5 months. Was the longest for about 35 years. My last hurrah. I fort my wife every inch of the way to avoid the shears but after a 1/64th I gave in.  :016:

092.gif     

Ronnief

In 1965 the drill sergeant sent me to get my haircut 3 times in one day, now there's not much of it but my wife has been giving me a trim.  Saves me a fiver. 092.gif

Grumpy Worthing White

Don`t go to the barber`s no more, I just get out the sheep shear`s with a No 1 attachment and then out with the shaving foam and Gillette G2 razor. Must have saved me a fortune over the last 20 years  :003: