watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Football bet advice.

Started by f321ffc, July 14, 2020, 09:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

I'm not a  betting man what I know about betting could be written on a pin head, could you more knowledgeable on this subject tell me what's happening with this bet.
I had an each way accumulator on the top 4 divisions.
Man City shows as suspended.   Why suspended?
Fulham still showing as live
Sunderland shows a void.         What happens with this selection?
Plymouth shows a win
Thanks.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

rebel

Depending on which company / platform you use, most have a online chat customer service, might be a idea.
I take it that you bet for them to win their leagues.

Man City, lost, so might be why it says suspended,
Fulham can still win the league, still live
Sunderland haven't resumed football, so that part of the bet is void.
Plymouth start playing on 12th September, can't make 'heads or tails' of the win.

f321ffc

Quote from: rebel on July 14, 2020, 09:48:08 AM
Depending on which company / platform you use, most have a online chat customer service, might be a idea.

Plymouth start playing on 12th September, can't make 'heads or tails' of the win.
No it was an each way bet.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

rebel

Quote from: f321ffc on July 14, 2020, 10:03:13 AM

O.K. so you've won Man City & Fulham, the other two teams aren't playing yet. You'll have to wait to see what happens to the other two teams. It might be that they haven't fully updated the bet. As Sunderland and Plymouth are a bit up in the air.   

f321ffc

Quote from: rebel on July 14, 2020, 10:12:53 AM
Quote from: f321ffc on July 14, 2020, 10:03:13 AM

O.K. so you've won Man City & Fulham, the other two teams aren't playing yet. You'll have to wait to see what happens to the other two teams. It might be that they haven't fully updated the bet. As Sunderland and Plymouth are a bit up in the air.   
League 1 and 2 have been cancelled , Plymouth have been promoted so marked as win Man City have confirmed 2nd spot but showing as suspended Fulham still with cance of top 3 Sunderland?
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Fulham Joe

Yes some bookies settled the bets on some divisions at the time they ended.
If a selection is void, then it isn't a loser, so no problem there, and as for the Man city situation, I imagine they've suspended the betting because they can no longer win the division, and they also can't finish outside the top three, so therefore betting is suspended, that part of your bet is already a winner.

Yep, looks to me like you'll get your each way treble up if Fulham don't let you down.

f321ffc

Quote from: Fulham Joe on July 14, 2020, 01:49:08 PM
Yes some bookies settled the bets on some divisions at the time they ended.
If a selection is void, then it isn't a loser, so no problem there, and as for the Man city situation, I imagine they've suspended the betting because they can no longer win the division, and they also can't finish outside the top three, so therefore betting is suspended, that part of your bet is already a winner.
So if I'm reading this right the only one that can let me down is Fulham 😂 something's never change.😂😂😂
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Fulham Joe

Yes, I just edited my post to say exactly that.  :003: :003:

Twig

I think the bet was an accumulator? If that is the case there are no doubles or trebles. Surely all four of the teams have to finish in the top 2 of their respective divisions for the bet to pay out? Just checking for clarification.