watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Match coverage

Started by bog, July 15, 2020, 09:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

As a grumpy old pleb with no Sky I make do with Radio London commentaries. However last night's match was not covered. Rather annoying as I think the game, in the grand scheme of things, could be classed quite important. With Talksport2 also unobtainable for me the effort made to tune became a bit of a wash out. Updates were very rare with Rad 5 seeming not to be interested at all.   
Grrr.

Thank you and good night. 

092.gif   

ScalleysDad

I listened to it on a Midlands radio channel, via the goddess that is Alexa, and it did not come across as a drab nil nil as suggested many times over on here. The main pundit, Bomber something, declared the game akin to a game of chess, something he had seen many many times over the season. A few on here often refer to the caution/dullness of Parkerball but the championship is very unlikely to produce sexy football anymore as there is too much at stake. I would suggest there are several forums in the championship bemoaning a perceived lack of ambition, how the pundits and media got it wrong, resource levels but mostly, I would suggest, the lack of entertainment as teams set up to perfect the art of check mate.
Looking at our recent history things could certainly be a lot worse.

bog