watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

if we go up...

Started by LittleErn, July 14, 2020, 07:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleErn

How many of the current squad will be retained? Does that impact on their attitude?

Sting of the North

Most players don't get to this level without believing in themselves and wanting to win. So, no I don't think that has anything whatsoever to do with our performances. 0%. In my opinion.

YankeeJim

I think that this is a good question. Last trip up, management took a cohesive team, ripped it apart and brought in new blood that were still on a meet and greet a half dozen matches into the season. Given Khan's history of learning from his mistakes, I doubt that this will happen again.
If you look at the squad objectively, we desperately need some help for Mitro up top and some speed somewhere. That and a replacement for Ream and perhaps some new tactics. Does that mean Parker need go? Maybe.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Tempest

Mitro is gone I think whether we go up or not, in reality those who have signed contracts this season will stay but I'd say only Rodak and Hec I'd say if we wanted to stay in the PL we would need a new starting line up alongside these two.

Obviously isn't going to happen but I feel we have a very good championship team but a very poor PL one.

I don't want to see us lose a game but I also don't want us to go up.

As for attitude,  players are playing for contracts  here or elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!