watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone know how johansen did?

Started by General, July 18, 2020, 09:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Was really excited he started.. 3-0 up in the first half but subbed off in 63rd minute I assume due to fitness?

Reed has been doing really well for us I know, always wanted Johan send to partner reed but he's been sent off (how many games will he miss 1 or 3?).. perhaps we'll see more of johansen and his creativity and general energy now?

I'm a fan. Feels like we haven't scored that many in a while.. wondering what the formula is to have us not concede as many but also keep scoring. Keep that marksmanship up and even if we do face Brentford I'll be more hopeful.

ChesterTheTabby

Johansen for Fitness I do believe, but I think with Reed banned (One game), Stefan has his workmanlike abilities and energy so he'll take the Reed role for as long as he can on Wednesday. Stefan and Reed are our engine rooms that mop up defensively - huge fan of both. Onomah has some lungs on him as well, and Knockers goes without saying.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

grandad

Reed did get a knock to his left knee so he will have time to recover fully. We need him 100% if it is the playoffs.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Matt10

StefJo played a key pass in Mitro's tight angle goal. We built from the back, Ream driven pass to StefJo, and somehow the Norwegian finds Onomah despite a defending player right in front of him. Onomah then splits the defenders with the through pass to Mitro.

Overall, StefJo did well. Some heavy touches here and there, but made up for it. He lost the ball once when couldn't control a driven square pass from Ream - and it gave the ball away in a threatening spot. Regardless, his left and right foot were so precise. He plays the first time passes that are needed, but will also test the lines with a long ball. I think he played well with Arter beside him too.