more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in. We’ve made 5 changes !!!!

Started by fulhamben, July 18, 2020, 02:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: colcliff on July 18, 2020, 03:06:24 PM
People the other night screaming for changes and to rest players  now he does that he is wrong again
And as for waiting for the Brenford result team sheets must be handed in 1 hour before kick off which would have meant the team sheet even if you wait till the last minute would have start being written out before Brentford game has finished
And how would you feel as a player waiting to get changed not knowing if your starting or not
Not the greatest preparation

Some good sense and logic at last.

fulhamben

Quote from: Twig on July 18, 2020, 03:19:15 PM
People the other night screaming for changes and to rest players  now he does that he is wrong again
And as for waiting for the Brenford result team sheets must be handed in 1 hour before kick off which would have meant the team sheet even if you wait till the last minute would have start being written out before Brentford game has finished
And how would you feel as a player waiting to get changed not knowing if your starting or not

Some good sense and logic at last.
im over the moon with the changes, we are a much more attacking team than the one that started against brom.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ChesterTheTabby

Those who want to criticize Parker will always find a way.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

MikeTheCubed

Quote from: OhConnah on July 18, 2020, 03:41:15 PM

Accidentally picked a more effective team  092.gif.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on July 18, 2020, 03:51:45 PM
Quote from: OhConnah on July 18, 2020, 03:41:15 PM

Accidentally picked a more effective team  092.gif.

I'll take it no matter what!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"