watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kamara is going to be a huge help in the playoffs

Started by VamosFFC, July 22, 2020, 09:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VamosFFC

His substitution tonight made a big difference in our attack. His speed will help us tremendously during the playoffs. I'm not sure if he's ready, but he needs to start.

fulhamben

Agreed he is soooooo much better than knockaert and Reid. A front 3 of kebano mitro and ak will see us promoted back to the promised land
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bassey the warrior

filham

Suspect that Kamara  needs more game time before he is match fit and ready to start but as a last 20 minute impact sub he will be very useful.

VamosFFC

Quote from: fulhamben on July 22, 2020, 09:36:30 PM
Agreed he is soooooo much better than knockaert and Reid. A front 3 of kebano mitro and ak will see us promoted back to the promised land

That would be my first choice for the front 3 as well. Kebano has been playing well and actually takes on his man and puts in crosses or cuts in.

Excited for the playoffs after seeing how Kamara did tonight!

MikeTheCubed

Refreshing to see wide players taking on defenders.

ashteadFFC

Kamara is a welcome addition. Real pace and takes men on. We have missed that dimension to our game.

SP

Welcome back AK. My last memory at the Cottage was his last minute strike against Preston, lets hope he finds his shooting boots.

The Rational Fan

Kamara fixes the bench's balance, adds squad depth and is good in a shootout. Having Cav would be good too.

RoyTund

He is just something completely different from any of our other options. A little bit of chaos too.