watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff City 0-2 Fulham, Monday 27 July 2020, 7:45pm

Started by WhiteJC, July 24, 2020, 05:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ron

That was the best performance I've seen for many, many a year. Brilliant. Just brilliant.
.....and I've been watching for donkey's years!

RoyTund

The second half was by miles the best performance of the season. Well done Scott and the team

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Sting of the North

Second half was up there with the best from Jokanović days! First half we stood our ground. Told you quality would shine through if we weathered the storm!

Sgt Fulham

Oh my god, I'm flabbergasted. I've never used that word before. Talk about turning up. That was our best second half performance all season, and the first wasn't too bad either. Onomah, I was wrong about you. I love players that prove me wrong. And Kebano...thank you <3

Ordar

I thought we were really good second half. I've been bugging up Onomah for since the restart. Think he's been really good. Amazing goal.

Cannot see us losing 3-0 at home.

grandad

Everything went to Parkers plan. Soak them up 1st half & then hit them when they tired. Going to sleep on my MOTM. Between Onomah & Kebano.
Where there's a will there's a wife

We Are Premier League

Hector my MoTM - so many crosses won and the magic clearance of the line

We Are Premier League

and soo happy that we didn't sit back the last 15min!

YankeeJim

Onamah's goal was a thing of beauty. To see three decent defenders holding their jocks was a bit like watching Messi. Would love to know what Caediff's supporters have to say about that.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MisfitKid

Good thing I was only able to see the second half...   :yay:   049:gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Motspur Park

All 4 defenders were excellent. Only criticism of the defence was where Christie went under the ball 1st half giving them an excellent chance and played the forward onside in the 2nd. Hector and Ream were formidable.

Twig

Twig

Quote from: Motspur Park on July 27, 2020, 09:48:28 PM
All 4 defenders were excellent. Only criticism of the defence was where Christie went under the ball 1st half giving them an excellent chance and played the forward onside in the 2nd. Hector and Ream were formidable.

Ream won so many headers I lost count

sunburywhite

I never realised Omomah played at Wembley for Villa against us

MikeTheCubed

andyk

Quote from: Motspur Park on July 27, 2020, 09:48:28 PM

He didn't go under the ball. He moved up with the rest of the defence. It was Joe Bryan who was ball watching, playing the Cardiff forward onside