more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-2 Cardiff City, Thursday 30 July 2020, 7:45pm

Started by WhiteJC, July 24, 2020, 05:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 30, 2020, 08:12:06 PM
Sky Commentator "Not enough contact on Rodak to be a foul" - mate he's not looking at the ball, he's got an arm wrapped around him, how much more contact do you need? A punch???

with you on that. this is too stressful for 4 am!

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on July 30, 2020, 08:36:00 PM
Cant believe how far christie just tried a shot from  :005:

Dude has quite the rocket on him.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 30, 2020, 08:23:11 PM
Mitro in stand shouting Let's Go Let's Go..😀

I love this team.   049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Southcoastffc

Looking ok now that the sun has gone in. That's messed up their game plan.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

grandad

Think we might see AK47 come on for Knockers.  He is having a fair game but he tries to do everything himself rather than look for a better option.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Southcoastffc on July 30, 2020, 08:39:01 PM
Looking ok now that the sun has gone in. That's messed up their game plan.

It really did.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Deeping_white

All in all I'd say that's mission accomplished in the first 45. Still a 2 goal cushion and we weathered the storm quite well - Cardiff had once chance and only scored because of poor officiating.

Same again boys.

ron

We'll play bare chested in the second half...Cardiff won't have anything to grab hold of

Ordar

Been a very controlled first half. Cardiff diving all over the shop, and clearing fouling Rodak for the goal. We look comfortable. They're gonna come out all guns blazing straight from the restart. We must be ready

Motspur Park

Quote from: hongkongfulham on July 30, 2020, 08:37:59 PM
Sky Commentator "Not enough contact on Rodak to be a foul" - mate he's not looking at the ball, he's got an arm wrapped around him, how much more contact do you need? A punch???

with you on that. this is too stressful for 4 am!

Not just one arm. He used his left arm first then his right and when they scored he looked straight to the Lino to see what her a foul had been given.

fulhamben

Solid half. Thank god for kebano though. Gonna be a lot of aerial bombardment in the second half. Same again whites coyws
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Rj Fulham

Skys commentary team acting like Cardiffs been peppering our goal the whole first half, when the stats rightly pointed out we had control,

"Oh im surprised about that"  Well i'm not, what game are you watching?

Keep up lads, lets get this done  049:gif

RoyTund

Quote from: OhConnah on July 30, 2020, 08:37:39 PM
will knockheart ever score again? Jesus mate

Was going it bar deflection. Need a change in fortune. Think he's been effective thus far.

filham

Game not over by a long way unless we get another goal. With their long balls ,crosses and set pieces they are always a threat. A goal can come from nothing.
COYW.

Sgt Fulham

Cardiff know they will get another lesson if they try to play us at football. They can only resort of a mix of wrestling and Rugby.

Ordar

It has never mattered who the Cardiff manager is, they always cheat, always dive, always play long ball horrible football

Bill2

My thought at the time. He was obstructing the keeper from the off and was deliberately holding him back.

Texas White

We need a goal, get it done boys.. my heart can't take the stress...

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: RoyTund on July 30, 2020, 08:44:02 PM
Quote from: OhConnah on July 30, 2020, 08:37:39 PM
will knockheart ever score again? Jesus mate

Was going it bar deflection. Need a change in fortune. Think he's been effective thus far.

Agree with this, interesting the different narrative between Reid's misfortune infront of goal and Knockaerts.

Of course, Knocky brings it upon himself by being a known selfish player. But I think he's having a fine game in the number 10 role switching with Onomah.

bill taylors apprentice

From Cardiff, more aggression, more fouling, more diving and the intimidation will grow.