https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Come on you Irons!

Started by Fulham 442, July 26, 2020, 05:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Shocking performance by WHU.

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Baszab

That needs investigating - WH never tried One iota
Disgraceful performance
Fabianski let  the shot in on purpose

Sgt Fulham

Shame, but has very little bearing on us. We need to do our business and then play a Grealish-less Villa next season.

grandad

We will just have to send them down next season.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fulham 442

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 26, 2020, 06:01:38 PM

Shame, but has very little bearing on us. We need to do our business and then play a Grealish-less Villa next season.
That's why it said NFR in the title!

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Fulham 442 on July 26, 2020, 06:07:33 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 26, 2020, 06:01:38 PM

That's why it said NFR in the title!

It wasn't a dig at you or the thread, just in our hands to make it mean nothing.

Luka

Villa survived on the back of a Hawk eye/ VAR failure against Sheffield that gave them a point. And before I hear the "over the course of a season" argument
That can't apply to technology that has only failed once in a few seasons.
No human error just a travesty.

SP

And I still don't understand how VAR disallowed the Palace goal at Villa that would've made it 0-1.

The Cravenette

Quote from: Luka on July 26, 2020, 07:33:19 PM
Villa survived on the back of a Hawk eye/ VAR failure against Sheffield that gave them a point. And before I hear the "over the course of a season" argument
I said this earlier in the thread. Bournemouth should sue Hawkeye!

love4ffc

Quote from: The Cravenette on July 26, 2020, 08:15:24 PM
Think that would be an interesting lawsuit and one that could set a precedence for how technology is held accountable in the future of sports. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Andy S

Watford played quite well except for the goals. It will be hard staying up there whoever gets promoted

MikeTheCubed

Wonder what if any impact Bournemouth's relegation has on our ability to sign Arter permanently (whether we'd want to is a debate in itself). Supposedly the loan agreement could be made permanent in the event of promotion, but hypothetically the clause could now be severed. The opposite could also be true in the event of Fulham failing to achieve promotion.

peter w

Quote from: love4ffc on July 26, 2020, 08:19:36 PM
Think that would be an interesting lawsuit and one that could set a precedence for how technology is held accountable in the future of sports.

Except, of course, that even without that point Villa would have stayed up on goal difference.

Twig

ProfficerFFC

Quote from: peter w on July 26, 2020, 09:43:51 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on July 26, 2020, 08:19:36 PM

Except, of course, that even without that point Villa would have stayed up on goal difference.
They wouldn't. Villa have a GD of -26 (-27 with that "goal") while Bournemouth have -25.