watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predictions for tonight?

Started by ChesterTheTabby, July 27, 2020, 02:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

I just don't feel so confident this time around.  The team don't seem to have the same desire and momentum, despite recent results.  Obviously I hope I am wrong but I feel it could go either way.  Team selection and subs used will play a big part tonight and Thursday I am sure.

filham

Quote from: Dodger53 on July 27, 2020, 03:52:47 PM
I really hope its not the so very slow Parker ball and we play with a bit of pace but suspect he will play for goalless draw hopeing that if we do lose its by no more than a single goal.

I should add that Parker ball can be good to watch if and only if the movement through midfield to attack is quick but that isn't usually the case which is what I think we all find so frustrating.
Parker Ball is only enjoyable when we are winning but that is when we seem to fall right back in defence and invite teams to come at us hoping for a quick break.

cottage expat

We win 2-1 after withstanding a nerve wrenching 10 minutes to hang onto the lead.

Moltobueno

Very similar to yesterdays game, 0-0 or 1-0 from penalty to either side

SuffolkWhite

The team finally click and we have 3 different goal scorers, and the defence keeps a clean sheet. Please please  please.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

davew

Quote from: davew on July 27, 2020, 04:24:39 PM
I will give my opinion when I see the team selection, no doubt there will be a surprise or 3.
After no Mitro, 3-1 to Cardiff, not sure who is able to score our goal though?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 27, 2020, 04:21:27 PM
I cannot imagine in any way we can lose tonight.
In fact I am certain we have more chance of winning than drawing. 
If we can take the lead they will have to throw caution to the wind, and I reckon we will grab a 2nd, with a 2 0 victory on the night to Mighty Fulham. 
We will have to play poorly and mediocre to mess this match up.

Well done Woolly
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.