watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford v Swansea Second Leg

Started by ChesterTheTabby, July 29, 2020, 12:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Hmm. I haven't done any detailed research but whilst my heart thinks it all depends on whether Brentford turn up.

My head thinks it could actually be quite close. Mental and physical over exertion could play quite a big role for what is a very small squad. Plus im not completely sure that Swansea are that much of a push over. They've lost 4? Games since January 12th and since the restart have only conceded 2 goals in one game.

RoyTund

Maidstone Lee

Brentford manager has said he has no doubts that they will win. That's Swansea's pre match team talk sorted.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Luka

I think Brentford are knackered.
A full on, in form Swansea are very beatable and we should have way to much for them.
If Brentford get through they will without doubt get a second wind for the final.
Shouldwe make the final then I definatley dont fancy facing an up for it, re-energised Brentford at all.
C'mon you Swans.

Twig

I expect, and hope, that Brentford win. An all West London final would be a special day.

Wingnut

Goal for Brentford against the run of play. Swansea were comfortable. Very soft from their perspective.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Statto

terryr

Brentford are going to walk this

fulhamben

Quote from: TerryR on July 29, 2020, 07:57:34 PM
yep and then batter us again in the final 😪
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Sgt Fulham

Good goal, but only made possibly by pathetic defending. They have thrown it away so cheaply.

Wingnut

2-0 Brentford. Swansea are in trouble here.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Statto

Quote from: fulhamben on July 29, 2020, 07:59:21 PM

Again? When did they batter us?

We wouldn't have conceded either of the goals Swansea have conceded tonight. Reminiscent of our defending in the Stearman days.

gezkc

This is going to be a rout. Brentford are taking Swansea apart.

Wingnut

Both teams are poor at the back.

TC's Sporran

i put pound bets on for 4-0  4-1  5-0 5-1 6-0 and 6-1 to brentford to keep my interest and its looking good.....

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Statto

I reckon next goal will go to Swansea. Brentford have started strong like they did in the first leg and like Cardiff did on Monday. They can't sustain it. Only difference is woeful defending tonight has given the team starting strong two goals.

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on July 29, 2020, 08:02:29 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 29, 2020, 07:59:21 PM

Again? When did they batter us?

We wouldn't have conceded either of the goals Swansea have conceded tonight. Reminiscent of our defending in the Stearman days.
did you not see us at gp they hit the post 4 times and we never troubled them. Then they easily beat us at home because they wore us down

Sgt Fulham