watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Extra Time and Pens

Started by LVBPTS, August 02, 2020, 12:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LVBPTS

does anyone else think that the longer the game goes level, the better it works for us. by that i especially mean extra time. we already know that they have the same 15 o so players to rely heavily on whereas we seem to have a little more depth to change things from the bench shpuld there be tired legs. that is obviously on the caveat that everyone is fit and available

we can choose from Josh, TC, BDR, Reed, KMac and StefJo in center mid. Mitro, Cav, Kebano AK47, Knockers, BDR for the front three also....

fresh legs and all that could play a huge part should it get to extra time especially with the ability to make 5 subs at the moment
Supporter since 2000

Statto

Agree. Parker's game management is a massive personal strength IMO. If it turns into a boring, drawn-out war of attrition, I back us and Parker all day long. I think the only reason Brentford beat us with late goals at CC is that they came out of lockdown fitter and sharper than us.

LittleErn

Fitness will be even more important on Wembley's wide open spaces. I thought the grass looked a tad long and very lush in the Cup Final. The number of hamstring injuries in that game worries me a little as we don't have a good record in that department!

Woolly Mammoth

The more I think about it the more I reckon it may go to penalties. Fulham FC  ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
                                                                                                 Brentford    👎👎👎👎👎
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Slaphead in Qatar

Penalties means Rodak will come into play and that's good for us. Can't remember what the Brentford keeper is like.

filham

Penalties, not sure how we will perform if it comes down to that.
Who will take our first five pens.

Mitro, Cairney, Knock., Cavy. and Onaoma. All of those could have been substituted by the time it comes to penalties, sill trying to predict this situation.

H4usuallysitting

Nope, we'll win the game in the first 20 minutes.... it'll be shock and awe