more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro Last Night.

Started by Mince n Tatties, July 31, 2020, 08:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: filham on August 01, 2020, 10:06:27 AM
Parker now suggesting that Mitro will be fit for Tuesday night. The worry is now Kebano.

I think a Kebano Mitro Kamora strike force could cause  a little fear in the Brentford defence.

That would be great if they are all fit.
With Cairney, Onomah and Reed. + the usual back 4 (choice of right back - probably because of the way Brentford play, it should be Odoi)
The choice is, how 'safe' he wants to start, they are a great attacking side, maybe include Arter for ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Fulham 442

Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on August 01, 2020, 02:06:44 PM
Quote from: filham on August 01, 2020, 10:06:27 AM
Parker now suggesting that Mitro will be fit for Tuesday night. The worry is now Kebano.

I think a Kebano Mitro Kamora strike force could cause  a little fear in the Brentford defence.

That would be great if they are all fit.
With Cairney, Onomah and Reed. + the usual back 4 (choice of right back - probably because of the way Brentford play, it should be Odoi)
The choice is, how 'safe' he wants to start, they are a great attacking side, maybe include Arter for ?

I think Arter is very unlikely to feature as I don't think he will have recovered from his injury in time.  Someone posted a video interview with him on here recently and he more or less said as much.  He was at the game Thursday night though. 
Just hope Kebano is fit, sure Mitro will be.

St Eve

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 31, 2020, 10:35:52 PM
If fit - I'd start him with AK....we could then go short or long
Absolutely

hongkongfulham

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 31, 2020, 10:35:52 PM
If fit - I'd start him with AK....we could then go short or long

I'd personally go with Knocky as I think he offers alot more defensively against the counter/in a press. Can for sure see why people want AK though given his impressive cameo