watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harrogate Town

Started by sunburywhite, August 02, 2020, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Currently 3-1 up in National League play off final and look like going into bottom tier of Football League for first time ever
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

filham

Harrogate would be a lovely  town to visit for  an away match but I imagine a Fulham v Harrogate fixture is a long way off.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: filham on August 02, 2020, 08:49:16 PM
Harrogate would be a lovely  town to visit for  an away match but I imagine a Fulham v Harrogate fixture is a long way off.

I bloody hope so

The Rock

Except the Cup. Love these stories. You get Bournemouth in the PL when this stuff happens. And it happens less and less.

ALG01

They got off to a flyer. Notss looked good in the second half until harrogate brought on john sted. He was a different class and played the ball that openned up the game for the third goal.

lesser players do the wrong thing too late.. good players do the right thing quickly.

bog

Good to see them gain League status. Barrow and Harrogate supporters enjoying life.  I have sympathy for Notts County. A t*** as chairman and the oldest league club in the world goes out of the league.

092.gif