watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kebano injury

Started by Big T, August 01, 2020, 05:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

To be honest he's improved game on game. Since the Sheff Wed match he's been awesome, taking players on, being more direct, scoring goals, getting good crosses in etc. 

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Statto on August 02, 2020, 01:30:16 PM
Amazing how many Fulham fans are not only experts in physiotherapy but also able to diagnose a leg injury from a brief glance at the person's face.

Just before half-time, Kebano looked like his hamstring was tight, he did a few decent runs in injury time and took the corner just seconds before the whistle, but he didn't seem like needing three-weeks off. At half-time, Fulham's physiotherapy probably assessed him and Parker decided to substitute him as a precaution.

What did Parker instruct next Kebano to do next? I don't know, but I can guess that it was intended to deceive Brentford's physiotherapist trying to assess injuries, as Physiotherapist do try to assess the other teams injuries.

My intuition tells me if he was out for 3 to 5 weeks, Parker would have asked him to hide it so that Brentford would prepare for him to be taking free-kicks. My intuition also tells me if Kebano was going to play in the final, Parker would have asked him to act like he was out three weeks and disappointed he would miss out on the final.

Kebano is damn good at acting happy when he's on the bench, left out of the squad, or asked to play under 23s, so why cannot he be equally good at acting more injuried than he was. After half time, we know that "Always Smiling Kebano" came out clutching his leg like he had a "hamstring tear" that would keep him out 3 to 5 weeks and eyes like he just missed out on the playoff finals.

Kebano must have seen tonnes of hamstring injuries (e.g. Cav), although according to the transfer market he has never had one yet. Kebano showing all the symptoms that are frankly quite easy to fake on the tv camera. In addition, a three-week injury isn't so painful that you couldn't hide it either, which he wasn't doing.

I hope Brentford's physiotherapy tells Brentford not to prepared for Kebano set-pieces and penalties based on. In reality, given Arter wasn't named in the squad, nothing would surprise me less if he is in fact the most injured and only one to be left out of the final, his attendance of training is likely to be a decoy and unless someone saw him run no prove of fitness.

I expect Mitro and Kebano to have massive painkilling needles stuck in their legs the day of the playoff, and the only game they will be missing is the first game next season as they are given extra time to recover.

filham

We all want to see the inform Kebano in the starting line up tomorrow but if he is missing and our three strikers have to be selected from  Knock., Mitro, Reid, and a fresh Cav. that is not too bad is it. With Cairney and Onmah right behind then they should be good for a couple of goals.

KilianG

Parker said the whole squad is fit for tomorrow's match, so Kebano must be fit, we have real chance to win with the whole squad ready to fight
COYW

rebel

If they aren't going to be able to do the job that Parker wants them to do, they won't play, I don't think he actually has a say. It will be down to the medical team to say 'yay or nah'.