watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kebano injury

Started by Big T, August 01, 2020, 05:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big T

Anyone heard any news regarding Neeskins injury ?

What I wouldn't give to have him on the left Mitro in the middle and AK on the right on Tuesday night

I know it'll be Knockaert though

Riversider

His face appeared to tell a storey at the final whistle, gone was the biggest smile in Fulham and instead he appeared to be very down and very sad, a hamstring injury is normally a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks, he's got 5 days !!
Doesn't seem very likely that he will make the squad on Tuesday.

Fulham 442

I'm still keeping everything crossed he'll be fit for the final.  After his last few games it would be a bitter pill, for him and us as fans, if he wasn't there.  He's always given his all on the pitch and is a game changer for sure even when he has come on as a sub and hasn't had much game time previously. 

spikey norman

Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 01, 2020, 05:57:01 PM
I'm still keeping everything crossed he'll be fit for the final.  After his last few games it would be a bitter pill, for him and us as fans, if he wasn't there.  He's always given his all on the pitch and is a game changer for sure even when he has come on as a sub and hasn't had much game time previously. 
Agree with you 442

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Do you seriously think that the club is going to give anything away at this stage?

Big T

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on August 01, 2020, 06:48:17 PM
Do you seriously think that the club is going to give anything away at this stage?
Maybe he wasn't even injured and was faking it to throw off Brentford

Parker could be craftier then we think

JoelH5

If it was that bad do you think he would have been sat pitchside the rest of the match? He'd have been whisked away by the physio team
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Jamie88

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 01, 2020, 10:12:05 PM
If it was that bad do you think he would have been sat pitchside the rest of the match? He'd have been whisked away by the physio team

The guy was virtually crying which tells me he knows he won't be able to play in the final. Besides, what more can you do with a hamstring injury immediately other than ice it? He didn't need to be whisked away, he didn't snap his leg in half.

KilianG

For the way he writes in his last Instagram post, he really wants to be at Wembley so let's hope he will be alright for the final and do some of his magic on the pitch

Twig

It was clearly a hamstring. He won't be near the squad for the final, forget it.

ChesterTheTabby

Scott has hope for Mitro and Kebano according to BBC... but that's all he is going to say innit?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53603902
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

rebel

Only one thing left to try, the Magath way, 'Cheese & Wine' on the 'hamstring'.   :005:

filham

Suspect that Kebano is not in with a chance of recovery for Tuesday but that Parker is not saying so in order to keep Brentford guessing.

Statto

Amazing how many Fulham fans are not only experts in physiotherapy but also able to diagnose a leg injury from a brief glance at the person's face

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Statto on August 02, 2020, 01:30:16 PM
Amazing how many Fulham fans are not only experts in physiotherapy but also able to diagnose a leg injury from a brief glance at the person's face

FFC Certificate in Fandom Physiotherapy, mate. Cost me 5 quid but it arrives in the mail tomorrow 🤣
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

H4usuallysitting

I understand he's fit for Tuesday, Mitro needs a small op but he'll also be fit for Tuesday, Arter is touch and go, so he's fit..... they're all fit

bog

Who would have thought that after lock down one of the major players would be Kebano? He has been almost sensational. I really hope he does not miss the game.

092.gif

Fulham 442

:005: :005:
Quote from: OhConnah on August 02, 2020, 01:37:10 PM
Quote from: Statto on August 02, 2020, 01:30:16 PM

FFC Certificate in Fandom Physiotherapy, mate. Cost me 5 quid but it arrives in the mail tomorrow 🤣

Nice one!

Fulham 442

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 02, 2020, 02:06:02 PM
I understand he's fit for Tuesday, Mitro needs a small op but he'll also be fit for Tuesday, Arter is touch and go, so he's fit..... they're all fit
I thought Arter was a major doubt but if the other two make it Tuesday I'll be happy!

Big T

Quote from: bog on August 02, 2020, 02:14:15 PM
Who would have thought that after lock down one of the major players would be Kebano? He has been almost sensational. I really hope he does not miss the game.

092.gif
I've always rated him he just wasn't fashionable with the managers and never got a good run of games under his belt
If I had It my way I'd have Kebano & AK on the wings with Knockaert and Cavs asses firmly planted on the bench