watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fa cup final

Started by fulhamben, August 01, 2020, 06:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Anyone watching, it's currently 1 all. How was that not a red card leading up to the penalty, I thought it  was only a yellow if there was intent to play the ball, which there clearly wasn't
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: fulhamben on August 01, 2020, 06:01:08 PM
Anyone watching, it's currently 1 all. How was that not a red card leading up to the penalty, I thought it  was only a yellow if there was intent to play the ball, which there clearly wasn't
Key criterion was whether there was another defender to cover.  There was.  (I really disliked Arteta's waving an imaginary card. Diminishes him. )
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

grandad

Well knock me down with a feather. Why do these prima donnas go down so easily from the lightest of touches. Why do refs get suckered into giving these pens. Mitro gets grappled & man handled every game & rarely gets the decision.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ScalleysDad

Blimey I have just had my tea and sat down for a quick peruse and a brew and did'nt know it was on. Clearly I am way out of touch with the world or my brain has switched off following the trauma of the two games I did watch this week.

AnOldBrownie

After 70 minutes...  Pulisic had a bit of brilliance in the first half...

It's been Arsenal ever since.

The one thing Fulham will have to figure out next year is how do we handle teams that have more pace than us.   Arsenal literally let Chelsea have all the ball...pass it around...  and waited to hit them on the break.   Chelsea's back line is incredibly slow, and it's players that aren't straight distance slow, don't have any agility at all.

Frank Lampart hasn't done anything to put his stamp on the game.

Congrats AFTV.

Bill2

Never a red card, the Arsenal diving b****rs trod on the Chelsea players foot. Why didn't VAR have a look at it?

alfie

Quote from: Bill2 on August 01, 2020, 07:18:39 PM
Never a red card, the Arsenal diving b****rs trod on the Chelsea players foot. Why didn't VAR have a look at it?
Because it was a yellow card, they don't look at yellows, he only got the red because it was 2 yellows, even so there was not even a foul let alone a card.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

GJB

Aubameyang was different gravy - what a player

Twig

Delighted for the Arse. Did anyone seriously want Chelskum to get it?

Seriously, a very watchable game and,although I thought the sending off was harsh, it was probably
Y the right result.