watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tuesday night

Started by MaidenheadMick, August 02, 2020, 07:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidenheadMick

No doubt Minto, Rosenior, Mcanuff, Goodman and Andrew's will be having their usual Brentford love in.

rebel

To be honest, do we care?, we just want to win the match. If they go 'overboard' they will have 'egg on their faces'. A balanced approach allows them to call it right.

The Old Count

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on August 02, 2020, 07:25:36 AM
No doubt Minto, Rosenior, Mcanuff, Goodman and Andrew's will be having their usual Brentford love in.
As will some on this forum

Finnans Right Peg

I'm glad everybody is taking about them it leaves us to just get on with things .Its what happens on the pitch that counts and I believe we will go up on tuesday

COYW

Andy S

Don't build your hopes up too much just hope for the best. Next season is not going to be one to remember anyway. None of us know yet how we will be allowed to watch it. So it doesn't matter what league we are in. Brentford worse still should they go up. They have no experience of the top league. I fear they will be hit hard in their new stadium.

filham

I am so eager for us to win on Tuesday, most of us must be  feeling the same.  I am concious that Brentford are the form team and have beaten us twice this season.
However Parker has got the players fighting and we are not easily beaten, also we must know all about Brentford by now and will plan to counter their strengths.
We are in there with a chance COYW.