watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harrison Reed

Started by Sinjun, August 01, 2020, 11:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinjun

Has anyone seen Harrison Reed and Gary Windass, from Corrie, together in the same room?
Twins separated at birth perhaps.

Shredhead

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

MikeTheCubed

Has Reed ever been seen in the same room as Marcel Gecov?

Woolly Mammoth

Has Moyes ever been in the same Fishmongers as a Cod Fish.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

Reed's tenacious play reminds me of special one Billy Bremner if anyone remembers him.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ianthailand

Quote from: Holders on May 15, 2023, 07:36:11 AMReed's tenacious play reminds me of special one Billy Bremner if anyone remembers him.
Harrison doesn't get as many red and yellow cards!

The Old Count

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 15, 2023, 07:27:09 AMHas Moyes ever been in the same Fishmongers as a Cod Fish.
What's the difference between David Moyes and a codfish?
Ones got bulging eyes and looks fishy the other is a fish.

bog

Quote from: Holders on May 15, 2023, 07:36:11 AMReed's tenacious play reminds me of special one Billy Bremner if anyone remembers him.

I do. A fearsome midfielder for Leeds and Scotland and just 5ft 5ins tall. Only 54 when he passed away. Fiery in the minimum.  ::thumb:: 

hovewhite

Think he is there for player of the season.

FFC1987

I found it quite interesting, and disrespectful, the coverage about players who have been at saints and sold and not replaced etc, and even during the match, unless I missed it, that Reed couldn't of been an asset at Southampton. I've heard this a lot from saints fans even now (he's ok for you, but he doesn't get into our midfield). Crazy really, as he left having played little to no match time and has made himself almost irreplaceable (much to some posters including myself scepticism to his limited ability) in a top half of the table premier league side.

Good on him. He's continually adding to his game and long may it continue.

WindyCity

Quote from: FFC1987 on May 15, 2023, 01:33:57 PMI found it quite interesting, and disrespectful, the coverage about players who have been at saints and sold and not replaced etc, and even during the match, unless I missed it, that Reed couldn't of been an asset at Southampton. I've heard this a lot from saints fans even now (he's ok for you, but he doesn't get into our midfield). Crazy really, as he left having played little to no match time and has made himself almost irreplaceable (much to some posters including myself scepticism to his limited ability) in a top half of the table premier league side.

Good on him. He's continually adding to his game and long may it continue.

Nice post.  Harrison becoming one of my favorite players.  He's proven to be PL 'quality', and hopefully we get several more seasons out of him.  Terrific energy....

Shredhead

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

sunburywhite

He has done so well for us, always improving, a step up from Stef Jo, better than many ball biter midfielders we have had and had made himself indispensible to the team
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Nick Bateman

Harrison Reed is an unsung hero from this season, tireless engine, fair aggression, smart link-up play with the odd goal to boot. I would give him an England call up!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

FishaPrice

Reed's new found ability to get into the box and whip in crosses and cut backs is adding a new dynamic to our attack.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on May 14, 2023, 10:39:45 PMHas Reed ever been seen in the same room as Marcel Gecov?

I can confim I am not Harrison Reed