watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 12th man

Started by Andy S, August 02, 2020, 09:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Over the years we have heard a lot about the 12th man (The Crowd) getting behind the team. After lockdown we have seen every game without a crowd. Has it been a positive or negative for the players?

gang

I believe it has cancelled the  home advantage.

Parsons Green

No crowd means no atmosphere, in my opinion the underdog has lost one of their main advantages.

Finnans Right Peg

I think it might have helped with some of the players form.I think Christie is one who has benefited as nobody is there to get in his back and maybe josh too aand even arter

rebel

It's helped with the crowd getting on a players back. The flip side is 'spurring' players  / the team on etc, not happening. The coaching stuff making a lot of noise really doesn't make up for it.

filham

It is when you are a goal down and really need a pick up that the fans are most missed I would think.

Nero

Think it depemds on the team, I felt its helped Leeds as their fans would have begun to get nevrous and get on the teams back if they werent winning by half time, it allowed them to play without extra pressure other teams have probably missed the fans getting behind them to drive them on, for example our last game

hovewhite

Should be motivated all the players for P.O final anyway irrespective of no crowds same for both sides.