https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harrison Reed after the game

Started by Big T, August 05, 2020, 01:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Quote from: St Eve on August 05, 2020, 03:11:53 AM
Maybe we can get Target back

Get Target, Fredericks, Smalling, Sessegnon and any other ex Fulham players with premiership experience back into the squad.

Lordedmundo

I think I read somewhere we can sign him - but that the fee would vary dependent on whether or not we get promoted.  He in the last year of his contract, so Southampton are in a much weaker bargaining position than they were with Targett (who was massively overpriced by them!) I suspect the fee will be only around £3-4 million

FFC1987

I think theres optimism for him if he goes back as Hojberg leaves and from speaking to a few STH'ers, they seem to think he'd fit right in so who knows.

RoyTund

Despite promotion I cannot see Anguissa (or Seri) coming back. Think Parker made very specific mention of building a team over 15 months and the scars from last season. Think those two might also prefer not to come back given how unhappy it seemed for them.

Artful Dodger

Quote from: hongkongfulham on August 05, 2020, 07:25:08 AM
Has been posted before but it seems confirmed on the offal that there is a fee agreed.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/august/08/harrison-reed-arrives-at-fulham

'The Club is delighted to announce the signing of midfielder Harrison Reed from Southampton, subject to clearance.

Reed joins Fulham on a season-long loan deal, which could be made permanent at a later date.'

Same language used for the Reid deal:

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/august/08/bobby-decordova-reid-joins-fulham
Depends if that means we have the option or if Southampton have to agree. If it's the former, we would be daft not to take the option up!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Neil D

He's a slightly less rabid version of Arter and he needs to remember to let someone else do the shooting.

Holders

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 05, 2020, 10:00:56 AM
Quote from: Holders on August 05, 2020, 09:44:34 AM
A friend, who's a Soton STH, messaged me congratulations last night. I mentioned Reed and he just about remembered him - said make a sensible offer. Now, it's not up to him obviously but it doesn't sound as if Reed's a key cog in Soton's future plans if he's just known as "special one midfielder".
But Hassenhutl is very well aware of him and has said how well he is doing with us.   Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg is set to leave Saints and how they replace him is key - let's hope that they decide that Harrison is not who they want.

On the other hand, Reed has said that he hasn't heard from Hasenhuettl since lockdown.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Jeroen on August 05, 2020, 06:27:47 AM
Is he good enough to play that role in the prem? (Serious question)

People asked the same question about Norwood. I thought he was not quite good enough for the Prem. but have been proven wrong.

Big T

Quote from: rebel on August 05, 2020, 06:46:52 AM
Quote from: Big T on August 05, 2020, 01:52:55 AM
Looked gutted !
Must be dreading going back to Southampton
He clearly loves our club

You know their never letting him go unless it's for like 25 Mil and up
A Similar situation to Matt Target

Definitely wasn't gutted. Seemed overjoyed. Maybe the title of the thread should be 'Will we try and buy Reed?'
He was absolutely at one point sitting on the grass looking depresssed as all hell then a couple of our players "I can't remember who" Came over and consolidated him