watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford vs Fulham - December 14 2019

Started by RoyTund, August 05, 2020, 12:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyTund

Parker made some specific references to this loss as the low point and the fans being unhappy. Think many of us might agree. Thought Parker not only gets massive credit for getting the job done but also the quality of his post match interviews yesterday. Insightful, honest, and revealed how much he was protecting the group.

Artful Dodger

I was critical of Parker at times, certainly before the break but he deserves credit for getting the job done and tactically last night he was spot on and he came across as a credit to the club. I do hope this time round in the prem, if we have a poor start, we stick with him for the whole year as the last 2 premier league campaigns have proved, sacking your manager doesn't guarantee you stay up.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

copthornemike

Quote from: Artful Dodger on August 05, 2020, 12:58:11 PM
I was critical of Parker at times, certainly before the break but he deserves credit for getting the job done and tactically last night he was spot on and he came across as a credit to the club. I do hope this time round in the prem, if we have a poor start, we stick with him for the whole year as the last 2 premier league campaigns have proved, sacking your manager doesn't guarantee you stay up.
Sacking the manager(s) certainly did not do Watford any favours this season
Will be interesting to see if Norwich benefit from being loyal to the manager who got them promoted in the first instance.

Take Me Home MAF

I was in the away end, lacklustre performance with no heart in a derby (again) justified that response.

He has done well to turn it around. At that point the chances of us going up, even via the play offs, were minimal.