more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who do we want as our new manager?

Started by Birmingham White, March 01, 2019, 11:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

Quote from: fulhamben on March 01, 2019, 03:04:55 PM
I want  manger who likes pacey wingers who can run at players. The game against saints had to of been the slowest fulham team I've ever seen. And not one of them had the ability to take players on, not one

Many things have changed in a few months but this is one of the biggest. I know fans of qpr, forest and Brum. They all said our pace in the attacking 3rd from all angles was just frightening. We are slow and predicatble with no bite now. I really thought Kebano was going to come good

RH1978

I want a manager who can communicate and motivate the squad to play with style and commitment. Scott Parker's first press conference was impressive. Let's see what he can do with this squad to reconnect with us fans. All of a sudden, I am looking forward to Sunday ...

fulhamben

Quote from: 70sPimlico on March 01, 2019, 03:25:14 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on March 01, 2019, 03:04:55 PM
I want  manger who likes pacey wingers who can run at players. The game against saints had to of been the slowest fulham team I've ever seen. And not one of them had the ability to take players on, not one

Many things have changed in a few months but this is one of the biggest. I know fans of qpr, forest and Brum. They all said our pace in the attacking 3rd from all angles was just frightening. We are slow and predicatble with no bite now. I really thought Kebano was going to come good
Yes I was hoping for a bit more from him and ayite. But if there is a way for kamara to come, added to those 2, could be a half decent season in the championship
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

keithh

I like the idea of Kylie - her followers would swell the ranks, so to speak.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Steeeeeeeeeed

Bump of old thread of when Parker first got the job.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 01, 2019, 02:45:50 PM
I hope it goes well for Parker, and that he is given the start of next season. I think he has a very good pedigree as a player with some great experience (good and bad) for a team such as Fulham. One thing that seems to shine through in him is determination, the guy actually won the Football Writers Award for footballer of the year even though his team at the time (West Ham) got relegated.

Scott could well be the man.

Yes, I was right.

KingofCheese

Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

..FOF..

Someone specifically with more than a couple of years of success keeping team in the top half of the EPL.

Too risky for inexperienced young manager or managers even with big success outside of EPL.

Snibbo

Quote from: ..FOF.. on August 05, 2020, 04:20:55 AM
Someone specifically with more than a couple of years of success keeping team in the top half of the EPL.

Too risky for inexperienced young manager or managers even with big success outside of EPL.

Bring back Ranieri then

..FOF..

November appointment... I rather have Parker than someone experienced coming in midway and have no choice of players he preferred.

Quote from: Snibbo on August 05, 2020, 04:49:43 AM
Quote from: ..FOF.. on August 05, 2020, 04:20:55 AM

Bring back Ranieri then

AnOldBrownie

hovewhite

Didn't think it would take long,one man.
Scott Parker and Parker ball for the PL,he's earnt it!

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Burt

He's had his critics this season, who (given the depth and quality of squad we have relative to the other teams in this league) were expecting to see exciting Jokanovic-style play and automatic promotion.

However, nobody can take away what he's done in his first season as a rookie manager. He steadied a team that were used to losing, and got us back in to the Premier League. An outstanding achievement, by any measure.

And last night showed what he is all about. Research, preparation, tactical nous, solidity, one team. And it worked a treat. It wasn't pretty at times, it wasn't for the faint-hearted, but it bloody worked.

And the scenes at the end showed the togetherness of the team and the high regard they have for Parker. It's just a shame none of us could be there to share the moment.

Are we premier-league quality? Debatable, but lets celebrate last night and leave next season be for a few days :)

ashteadFFC

Not been pretty at times - but fortunately we have done it. What I would say is I think Parker has developed as a manager over the last 18 months and is prepared to mix up the style - last night was proof of that. Let's hope he keeps the core team and the great spirit they have together with some well chosen additions.

blingo

The ONLY manager Blingo would like to see return is Woy. He would keep us up with three new players that didnt cost a fortune.