more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticketing Update

Started by WhiteJC, August 05, 2020, 04:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Ticketing Update

The Club is continuing to closely monitor Government guidance around the return of supporters to matches and wish to advise fans that more information will be communicated as soon as it is feasible to do so.

2019/20 Season Ticket Holders are assured that no actions have yet taken place regarding their existing seat or renewal for 20/21 season. Any next steps for the Club's upcoming Premier League campaign will be shared with all 19/20 Season Ticket Holders once we are in a position to provide an update.

Season Ticket Holders are encouraged to ensure their online details are accurate and up-to-date, with fans able to opt-in to receive emails from the Club.

For any new future Season Ticket Holder enquiries (excluding renewals), please complete the registration form here.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/august/05/ticketing-update

Burt

Tricky one... Having been seriously ill earlier this year I am not ready for crowded trains, pubs and Hammersmith Ends but I've been a ST holder for so long I can see myself renewing and not going until it is ultra-safe to do so!!

Twig

I agree Burt, we would be reluctant to give up our season tickets but I struggle to see how a trip to a football match can be made even remotely close to being safe.  having said that heart might rule head and we might just end up attending if and when we are allowed to do so.

Roberty

I would quite confidently predict that away supporters will not be accommodated at any PL or EFL ground this season

How many of us will eventually be let in is still to be seen but I did read that capacity will be reduced if ground are opened for supporters at all.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Luka

So with only a few weeks until the new season it'll be interesting to see how the club  make sure we can see all the games.

hovewhite

This is something that needs consideration with government and all clubs as I don't think fans will be watching till next year
Also it must be safe.