watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

where do we go from here

Started by alfie, November 27, 2010, 05:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

I am just not sure, we have an ageing squad, we have a giant defender who unfortunately cannot seem to pass to his own team, we have a Mexican full back, who again picked up an injury, we have forwards that do not seem to have any idea what that big white frame and the net is for. Our only saving grace is that we have Gera and Baird at least they had some idea about trying.

Am i being over critical :032:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Tom

The only way from here is up. We need to get some new and younger players in here in January!
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: alfie on November 27, 2010, 05:33:01 PM
I am just not sure, we have an ageing squad, we have a giant defender who unfortunately cannot seem to pass to his own team, we have a Mexican full back, who again picked up an injury, we have forwards that do not seem to have any idea what that big white frame and the net is for. Our only saving grace is that we have Gera and Baird at least they had some idea about trying.

Am i being over critical :032:
A little over critical. We are missing some good players with injuries right now. Don't forget to put in Dempsey with Gera and Baird.
Fulham for life!