watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Maurizio Sarri sacked

Started by sunburywhite, August 08, 2020, 02:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

snarks

He didn't win the treble and got knocked out of the champions league, Barca's last manager got sacked after winning the league but not the champions league. It's pretty common with so called "super clubs"

filham

The behaviour of these big clubs continues to amuse me, just hope they keep their greedy eyes of Parker for the next ten years or so.

KilianG

Quote from: snarks on August 08, 2020, 04:23:03 PM
He didn't win the treble and got knocked out of the champions league, Barca's last manager got sacked after winning the league but not the champions league. It's pretty common with so called "super clubs"

And the actual one (Setien) is probably going to be sacked if he doesn't win the Champions, maybe he's lucky and the club can't afford sacking him now

But FCB has an issue with the squad, well the squad has issues with the directing board so any manager's chances to succeed at FCB with the actual situation are low

It's pretty common in big clubs to sack managers after a defeat in Europe or against the rivals (losing a League to the other big team in the league)