watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

view from Brentford post game

Started by terryr, August 06, 2020, 03:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

They whine, moan and complain about the ref as much as we do. That and some of those comments could be considered Fulhamish.
Better them than us.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

ScalleysDad

And by the way........... thanks for these throughout the years Terry. 👍

Arthur

Quote from: RoyTund on August 06, 2020, 09:31:49 PM
Why on earth do they they think calling us Putney is either clever or would remotely bother us?

Quite.

Their being rebranded as Bottleford, on the other hand, must irk somewhat more, I imagine.

The Rock

Quote from: Dodger53 on August 06, 2020, 05:29:22 PM
Funny that they enjoy calling us Putney -

I never realized that we were Putney. Must be a complement.

Dr Know

The Hounslow Chokers sounds good !

JoelH5

Hilarious that they think it was an even game. Yes we didn't have an abundance of clear cut chances but it was all Fulham for about 80/85% of the match. Would have been a travesty if they nicked it.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

rebel

Just a thought, if BMW are all sold, will they be replaced by LADA and if so will next years thoughts be much longer? I can't wait.

mrmicawbers

Never met many Brentford Fans I think maybe two.But got to know John Edwards the Status Quo base guitarist who is a big fan of theirs.Nice bloke.

leonffc

Not been on here for a fair while but saw Scott saying on Twitter that Terry had done one of his threads so had to have a look.
I have to say, fair play to them. That was a very gracious thread compared to what I was expecting.

SP

Our weekly tedious Covid-19 staff update contained an interesting article this week, that's a first. A fella was rattling on about the brilliant community service he'd been providing when he was asked what leisure activities he enjoyed. He replied that although he's a Liverpool fan, he has a season ticket at Brentford & he enjoyed watching West London's best team.  Made me chuckle.

Andy S

And tomorrow will bring it all flooding back when the championship fixtures are released and we are not there

Twig

We beat a rather nice but insignificant little club from Hounslow. Let's move on and look forward to stuffing our real rivals; Chelsea. I've never, ever regarded either Brentford or QPR as real rivals, but Chelscum.. oh yes.